Hidden AGogo

Pdoggg

The falang owner of Hidden AGoGo on Walking Street didn't pay his staff so the girls went to the police to complain.

hidden.jpg

More than 30 gogo women are wounded by foreign employers. Media aid won
at 3:00 pm on October 29, 2019. Reporters reported that There are a group of more than 30 female employees traveling to file a complaint with the inquiry official. And with the media After being hit by the owner of Hidden A Go Go, located inside the street Walking Street, South Pattaya, Village No. 10, Nong Prue Subdistrict, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri Province evading payment The total value of the damage is approximately 400,000 baht. So came to report the complaint to the staff to inspect the store and follow the owner of the store to prosecute according to the law.
By Ms. Gift (assumed name), aged 29 years, a representative of the shop staff who were deferred to pay an appointment Revealed to reporters that A group of female employees come to work at this go-go. Since October 14, by applying to work as a track for 10 days, but after the expiration of the wage payment But the store owner instead requested to postpone the payment date to be the 28th day at 21.00 hrs but when the appointment is scheduled to return to contact the store owner Each person will have about 1,200 baht per day, there are about 60-70 employees who do not receive money, which the owner is a foreigner.
After reporting the complaint, I would like the staff to come in to help or follow the owner of the store to prosecute. And who came out to complain Want to be fair That everyone refuses to return because they want to receive wages By wages that work for the store Which everyone is very tired Have to wear high heels, stand to work 7-8 hours, everyone must have expenses to send to parents and children Including room rentals and personal expenses Now everyone has very little hope of getting a salary from this employer. Because he didn't know if anyone would follow him or not After this, there must be a complaint to other agencies until receiving a wage that everyone must receive.
In the beginning, Police Colonel Thanin Kanpai, an investigation officer in Pattaya police station, recorded the daily document as evidence. Complete with advice on such cases, must travel to file a complaint Directly to the Department of Labor in Chon Buri In order to follow up with the employer to proceed with the lawsuit ..

The other side of the coin.... Did the staff start working there for promised wages or as freelancers, It is so wrong that they are not compensated if the contract stated 

payment for all staff  . 

All our staff know they work on a tip only from the customer , we do look after our staff when needed .

There are three sides to every story , I just hope that all is sorted out for the sake of the staff and family's 

• Like 3

Zaza is a well run massage establishment; no question of that, (and I hope to be back there again in a few weeks).

It would be interesting to know the real story  of the Hidden Agogo staff arrangement, though it isn't really my scene. Just trying to make sense of the translation gave me a headache - I need a massage I think.

• Like 3