Edward Sweeney in Vietnam

duke007

Two good quotes from the fourth video.  “More Communist, More Conservative”.  Right wing pundits wouldn’t usually equate communism with conservatism!

Steady Eddy likes his massages to feature penetration so he says, “If I want just a happy ending, I’ll go to a movie”. :db:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This guy is nut to go to Đà Nẵng  now. A town has been quarantined in the area of Hà Nội because of the corona virus. I received messages informing that schools closed in Đà Nẵng 2 weeks ago and this show-off went there to shoot his video. He'd rather choose another time to do it. He didn't even show a night bar. 

• Like 1

Just watching a video on new rules for expats in Vietnam coming into effect in July. Changing from 3 month visa runs to 30 days.

Also one this guy made comments on the future of Thailand and the diminishing number of European visitors and being replaced by large numbers of Chinese and Indians. Cant argue with that but he says they spend more than Europeans. They may spend more but so much of it goes back to Chinese interests. The money does not stay in Thailand!. Pattaya as we know it may disappear!.

He says that in maybe 10 years that China will control Thailand, mainly due to the Thai's only thinking of the here and now, not the future. Could be true.

His videos go under the name of Eli the Bike guy. Only one persons view.