LK Metro

Pdoggg

Took a walk down Soi LK metro around 7:45 the other night.  Most gogos were offering a cheap draft beer option or happy hour.  Kink was a notable exception.  Customers seem willing to spend since it's Pattaya's premier gogo.

Billibong was empty which surprised me.  Scooters was crowded and Cafe Racer was packed.  Maybe as the night goes on teh crowds will move from the bars to the gogos.  As for me, I just went home without stopping in anywhere.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

My observation is that Buakhao area bars serve openly until midnight and then move the party indoors with shutters down.

============

Police raided two ‘restaurants’ in Pattaya for allegedly violating the current legal closing time for alcohol serving venues of 11:00 P.M.

A team from the Pattaya City Police led by the Police Chief Colonel Kunlachart Kunlachai raided two ‘restaurants’ in Soi LK Metro Buakhao. Legally, bars and nightclubs are still closed in Thailand as part of Covid-19 measures but have been allowed to temporarily open as converted restaurants since December.

The first venue raided police alleged most customers were foreigners found drinking alcohol well past the legal closing time with many staffers in sexy dresses and enjoying loud music.

The second restaurant was also allegedly full of customers who were drinking alcohol past the legal time limit.

Police said both owners will be called to the Pattaya Police Station for further legal action. Customers were not charged and were released.

The current 11 P.M. closing time is a nationwide direction from the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration for “BLUE” zones that are allowed to sell alcohol at “restaurants”. The focus is primarily on venues that are former bars or entertainment venues and have been given permission to convert to “restaurants”.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/04/16/police-raid-two-restaurants-allegedly-open-after-hours-in-pattaya-warn-about-closing-times/

10 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Covid.

Oh no. Not the Covid again.

The COVID wave crashing across China right now not only threatens the billion-and-a-half Chinese. It also poses a serious danger to the rest of the world.

Leaving aside the risk to already fragile global supply chains, there’s a chance that the surge of infections in China will give the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen ample opportunity to mutate into some new and more dangerous variant. If that happens, the progress the world has made against COVID since vaccines became widely available in late 2020 could slow, if not reverse.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-covid-crisis-could-spawn-230357681.html

b2f59eb19ac31730a622f52127e17d3f.jpeg

f07ecac15a7fb46982eb064dfeea25b6.jpeg

Pattaya professionals lining up for jab no 4.

4acdbf69939b35e3a7fc499e497fa15c.jpeg

13 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

oh no! not you too with bold font disease Seven! careful now man......  Covid in bold font emphasis could send the Covid crew in Pratumnak and West London over the edge!

No no, all I’m saying is the Covid is REAL. You really need to wear at least double, preferably triple masks to be TOTALLY safe.  Also please consider the 4th jab, bbg. Better safe than sorry.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Covid in bold font emphasis could send the Covid crew in Pratumnak and West London over the edge!

20 hours ago, seven said:

b2f59eb19ac31730a622f52127e17d3f.jpeg

What gives me a stirring in my loins and sends me over the edge is seeing androgynous hazmat suiters.  Who knows what we could do to each other?   Better than a glory hole!   :party:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The 11PM closing time was strictly enforced last night at LK Metro bars. Even though starting Sunday they will be open until midnight, word is many top cops from the region were in town for a big meeting yesterday hence the early closing. 

Yes, my insider said they knew early in the night that there could be checks made so made sure that there would be no "Moments".

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

An alleged repeated closing time offender was raided once again by Pattaya police at dawn today, December 18th.

At 2:46 AM, past the legal closing time, Pattaya law enforcement stated to the Thai media that they were carrying out their patrol as usual to ensure compliance to legal closing times of 2AM in Pattaya when they came across the two-storey venue that houses As Friends and 69.1 Club Prive nightclub in Lk Metro.
The Pattaya News notes that legal closing times can differ based on entertainment zone and are legally between midnight and 2AM.

At first glance, the pub, 69.1 Club Prive, located on the upstairs of the building, seemed to be closed, as all the lights outside were turned off and the front gate was shut. However a staff member appeared to be stationed at a side door.

Pattaya police told The Pattaya News that they still heard blaring music coming from the pub, so they decided to raid the place. After a 10-minute talk with the doorkeeper, the officers were eventually able to enter.

Inside, the officers allegedly found over 50 Thai and foreign pub-goers still drinking and dancing to the music. The police then ordered the pub operators to shut the tunes and took them to the Pattaya police station for legal charges. Deputy police chief of the Pattaya police station Krirkrit Saiwana said he would summon the unidentified real owner of the pub for serious legal action soon.

The Pattaya News notes that As Friends and 69.1 Club Prive are reportedly under the same ownership and management according to Pattaya Police. The pub was raided once for the same reason in November.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/18/pattaya-pub-raided-once-again-by-police-for-allegedly-repeatedly-violating-legal-closing-time/

• 6 months later...

Went into Kink for the first time last week. B170 for a beer and the lamest floor show I've seen since the 90's. Quite 'hands on' inside though, but then again nothing I hadn't experienced since the days of Soi Yodsak and the gropy bars of days gone by.

On 6/22/2023 at 11:07 AM, Laawman said:

Went into Kink for the first time last week. B170 for a beer and the lamest floor show I've seen since the 90's. Quite 'hands on' inside though, but then again nothing I hadn't experienced since the days of Soi Yodsak and the gropy bars of days gone by.

Were there ladyboys in the bar ? 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...