Thai Vloggers

duke007

• 2 months later...

Lost for words on this one.

Like to watch her on Taiger. I surmise that she's more worldly than I first thought. Saucy, in a way.

I wonder how Tim will fare on his own show. Miss the interaction between him and the others on Taiger.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 7:29 AM, duke007 said:

A interesting interview (imho) with Ladyboy CiCi  who has a Bar called Australian Bar and Inn on Soi Post Office. 

Sort of regret not following through on a date I aranged with her some years ago. Due to a business arrangement which came up at the last minute, I had to cancel.

She was not happy but shit happens. In some ways I did not reget it as she is ageist. Asked how old I was before we had even met, and when I told her she said we could not go out for dinner. Have to buy food and eat at her place. Did not want to be seen with an older guy!!. I am guessing one over 50.

On the other hand, I was looking forward to having a date with a LB that could hold a conversation and looked good. Has an interesting background. Comes from the Philippines and arrived in Thailand on a yacht as a boat crew. Things happened from there.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...