Thai Vloggers

duke007

Here is another guy whose Vlogs I watch and like very much, Noel is from the Midlands (UK) and gives his view of Flights, I am a big fan of Flight Vloggers and spend many hours watching their Videos :yes:

On this particular Vlog it is his view of the Milk Run from Seattle to Anchorage (Alaska) with various stops and a night stopover in Juneau, apart from a a little quip at my home City (Manchester UK :laugh:) I found it very enjoyable B)

• Like 2

Hmmm not sure why I don't get a mention as I produce more ladyboy Thailand vlogs then anybody and am really in to trenches a lot and have more access ladyboy interviews then all of YouTube put together and this is a ladyboy site , anyway I am not on this site that often :)

1 hour ago, Cinederose said:

Hmmm not sure why I don't get a mention as I produce more ladyboy Thailand vlogs then anybody and am really in to trenches a lot and have more access ladyboy interviews then all of YouTube put together and this is a ladyboy site , anyway I am not on this site that often :-) 

Maybe you have just answered your own question, give yourself a bump now and then :wink:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, duke007 said:

Paradise my Arse :rolleye0012:

I guess the lady at the Thai Airways office told Steady Eddy that as of that moment his flight was good.  But Thai Airways announced today that it is suspending all international flights.   Not sure of the details.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1885645/thai-suspends-all-international-flights

Most other airlines will be doing same same.  Anyone who wants to back to their home country should do so now.  It's not as if Pattaya is much fun these days anyway.   

I noticed many of the people sitting outside the Thai Airways office were wearing masks.  They serve a double purpose at that spot as the stench of piss any time I pass is breathtaking.  Must be a pit stop for all and sundry who hang out in the area.   

• Like 1