My bar 3 Phuket

Sustra4

I'm here..will investigate after tomorrow about soi paradise

46 minutes ago, seven said:

Thanks, sustra. Are you there now? I'm a bit curious about  soi paradise, I really liked that area when I was there.

Going phi phi tomorrow early..anyway plenty of places...just had dinner cooked by Myanmar lb chef

IMG_20190925_204103.jpg

• Like 2

I'm here..will investigate after tomorrow about soi paradise

49 minutes ago, seven said:

Thanks, sustra. Are you there now? I'm a bit curious about  soi paradise, I really liked that area when I was there.

Going phi phi tomorrow early..anyway plenty of places...just had dinner cooked by Myanmar lb chef

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 5:47 PM, seven said:

was exploring but no lb bar there....around Chris massage many bars with some lbs

https://goo.gl/maps/rFVBajrn1fgZvtJa6

The owner of my hotel told me that many lbs in Phuket ( Patong ) are the worst...stealing everything they can...

but as said before i was with my lb..( jeaulous )...no had much time to explore...

she was really annoyed because everyone was looking at her..had some problems never experienced before in Thailand...she always yak yak with people looking too much at her ( in Thailand considered as an offence )

i guess patong is to avoid about lbs..too much marketd..but going outside..maybe it is worth ( if You like swimming the best place i've seen )

my bar 3 is definitely a good place..not expensive and not pushy.

Bangla...to ovoid...

i strongly suggest kata night market for food...the best i've ever had in Thailand in 10 years

IMG_20190927_213305.jpg

IMG_20190927_214004.jpg

IMG_20190927_213738 (1).jpg

IMG_20190927_221108.jpg

IMG_20190924_230250.jpg

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Sustra4 said:

was exploring but no lb bar there....around Chris massage many bars with some lbs

https://goo.gl/maps/rFVBajrn1fgZvtJa6

The owner of my hotel told me that many lbs in Phuket ( Patong ) are the worst...stealing everything they can...

but as said before i was with my lb..( jeaulous )...no had much time to explore...

she was really annoyed because everyone was looking at her..had some problems never experienced before in Thailand...she always yak yak with people looking too much at her ( in Thailand considered as an offence )

i guess patong is to avoid about lbs..too much marketd..but going outside..maybe it is worth ( if You like swimming the best place i've seen )

my bar 3 is definitely a good place..not expensive and not pushy.

Bangla...to ovoid...

i strongly suggest kata night market for food...the best i've ever had in Thailand in 10 years

Interesting. Thanks, sustra.  So no LB-bars inside soi paradise?

Didn't care much for Bangla or soi croc. 

I loved Phuket with its surroundings, but its a long time ago now. Didn't make it to Kata though.

Thanks for the update!

• Like 1