Brazil Info Anyone?

pdogg

You're very welcome and im happy i could help out. My pleasure.

And its great to have discovered this place...

Hope you can help me out as well as im an absolute novice in Asia.. ;p

Cant wait to go there some day!

It's great when someone like your good self starts posting as it's a timely reminder that there are other tranny options outside SE Asia.  Most of the guys here are regulars in SE Asia, and we tend to overlook the fact that there are guys similar to us (fellow brother ladyboy lovers) elsewhere who know a lot about places like Brazil etc and are not so familiar with the SE Asia scene.

Good to read you are happy to be here, we have plenty of info regarding Thailand of course, but also the Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam and surrounding countries, stuff posted by guys who spend a lot of time on the ground so sit back and enjoy, cheers.

• 6 months later...

Hello Team,

Please allow me to post this short trip report, written by me in the not-too-distant past on another forum. It pertains to the street-action in Sao Paulo:

I'm in Sao Paulo for a night......thought I'd dabble in the darkside for a bit.

I visited the part of town where our girls congregate, Rua (Rua= "street") Rego Freitas. An old part of town, where most gringos fear to tread. This is not Walking Street. It is dingy, dark, and vibrant. Brazilian T-girls, many of them true glamazons, ply their trade in stiletto heels and micro-minis.

Gringos are rare here, and nowhere will you hear English spoken. It's all Portugese. The fringe of Rego Freitas reveals thugs, vagrants.....fuk'n scary. But the street itself seems safe enough. Gays walk hand in hand. Fellow LB mongers, mostly Brazilian, cruise the girls in cars. There is a brightly lit diner/bar on the corner of Rego Freitas and Major Setorio street. At the end of the street is an old, grandiose cathedral. A gothic monolith overseeing everything..... It somehow adds to the ominous feel of the place.

I am too shy to take a taxi from my hotel to my hunting grounds. As soon as I say "Rego Freitas", they know. And they know the hotel staff, and the hotel staff knows my co-workers.....and people talk. So, I walk. 1 full hour.

I sit in the bar, "Bar Elenice", and order a beer while I muster up my courage to step out into the tableau. 2 trannies, ugly ones, sit behind me and pay no attention to me. The staff is friendly. A dude walks in with a funky look that would make Kendo proud: carefully sculpted goatee. A neck as thick as my thigh. A unique hairstyle that literally curves upward and inward at the sides of his head. Literally, he looks like the devil.

2 nice lookin LB's (I'll use LB's henceforth, it's easier), appear. Oversized, cartoon like stripper tits are spilling out do too tight sheer blouses. They order beers and snacks. Hmmm. Not bad.

I wish I had the Courage to ask the lbs and Satan to pose for a photo with me. as my friend Flexxy says, I didn't come here to look at perverts, I came here to BE one. I am getting in the mood. My anxiety eases. Pay up and out onto the dark streets.

It's chilly and lightly raining. I'm walking with an umbrella. I avoid the clusters of girls, because I don't want to draw collective attention to my foreigner status. Some of these girls are predatory. They're more bold amongst their friends, so I stroll past.

I almost go home. Not sure if I got the mojo. Then......I see her.

On the corner, under a small a awning, avoiding the rain. Standing with only one other girl. I am across the street and make a beeline for her.

One major downside of this environment is that it's hard to gauge the "chemistry" we all seek in LOS. Even if you try to chat them up, they only speak Portugese, so it's awkward and furtive. Pointing. Pantomiming. It's a challenge.

But I approach "Renata", and am greeted by a warm, shy smile. She's not the hustler-type you see around. Under her awning and in the rain, we agree to a price "for everything": 70 Reals (about $45 us), for 1 hour. :30 second walk to a short time hotel. 22Reals ($15). The prices here are good, if you got the balls to try it.

I have some difficulty in these circustances. I don't really like that there is no transition period from initial meeting to down-n-dirty sex in the room. I like the little courtships and romance that occurs in the LB bars of Thailand, the comeraderie of fellow LB admirers, the relaxed and fun atmosphere. Here in Brazil, I can't help but feel like one of the trenchcoat crowd in some adult arcade back home.

But still, i press on.....

Renata.

OH. MY. FUK'N Gawd!

19 years old. Nothing, absolutely nothing, revealed her male origins. Delicate facial features. Big, sexy, brown doe-eyes. petite. A perfect silhouette in her high heels, mini skirt, and killer legs.

I ask if I can kiss her, and she agrees. Shy kisses they were. Still, NOT the tightly-pursed "I'm making myself do this, kiss that some of us have known. Just sweet kisses.

We removed clothes. She, naked except for high heels.

What I saw was to die for. And I almost did. Perfect titties (enhanced) with brown puffy nipples. A narrow waist. A shapely and FIRM round Braziaian-Samba-ass. Shapely, and pretty. Not fat. Slender and smooth legs.

She's 19. I cringe. My thoughts remind me that the only reason she's with me is for the money. Those thought run interference on another though: "I WANT" her!

I begin to fantasize about her being on a sailboat with me, and how I know I'd not only not care that she was an lb, but know that this one I would not hesitate to show off and be seen with. She is beautiful!

She's human, and I'm a stranger paying for sex. She's a little nervous at first. However, after awhile, she relaxes on the bed and allOws me to alternate stroking and sucking her sweet cock, after which she begins to arouse and take an interest in my pleasure.

She kneels down and alternates blowing me and stroking me. (at this point she'd already cum). She drapes her legs over mine, and I find myself totally relaxed and into it. Her eyes stared into mine, she smiled, and when my arousal reached fever-pitch, she threw herself into the task in hand with wicked fervor.

It was, brethren, the most intense orgasm I've had in a long while.

Shit, I wanted to take her to my hotel.....maybe take her home and keep her. I was seriously smitten. Instead, I asked her for her phone number, which she gave me, and agreed on my next visit, we'd go dancing and spend the night at my place. She was cool with that.

Friends, I'm sorry I don't have pics. I wouldn't dream of taking pics of the street girls as they're not into being photographed. However, I should have taken my camera and taken pics of little, 19 year old Renata. I promise that if our dance date happens, I'll post pics

My best experience in Brazil, ever. I just want her here now, sitting on my lap and kissing her neck.

It was worth it.

• Upvote 3

I visited the part of town where our girls congregate, Rua (Rua= "street") Rego Freitas. An old part of town, where most gringos fear to tread. This is not Walking Street. It is dingy, dark, and vibrant. Brazilian T-girls, many of them true glamazons, ply their trade in stiletto heels and micro-minis.

Gringos are rare here, and nowhere will you hear English spoken. It's all Portugese. The fringe of Rego Freitas reveals thugs, vagrants.....fuk'n scary.

Awesome!    :happy0065:

Thanks for posting his SN.      :hi: 

Hey guys, we are really light on Brazil info.  Any info highly appreciated.