Brazil Info Anyone?

pdogg

Ladyboy Review has been around a year now. I'm quite pleased with our coverage of Southeast Asia.

However our lack of info about Brazil is a major embarrassment.

If anyone has any info whatsoever about the Brazil ladyboy scene, please share your knowledge. Thanks!

My first-ever trannie was in Rio. And so was my second! :clapping:

That said, it was seven-eight years ago and they were streetwalkers, and I knew very little. I do know that you can easily find streetwalkers at night on the beach road in Copacabana.

Reminiscing, I had no idea what to say to them to try to confirm if they were members of that mysterious group. Almost no English was present, and I don't know Portuguese, so I found myself putting enough Spanish together to say, "Tiene equipo?" (Do you have equipment?) What a buffoon! But it worked...! "Tenho..." was the response both times. And the rest is Farangbah history...

You should campaign to get guys like Juri and Pentire over here. I believe they could help flush out this section...

• Upvote 1

Farangbah - happy that you have good memories of Rio, but I would advise against visiting Rio if you are looking for shemales. The place to go is Sao Paulo. Rio shemales can be a bit on the rough side and Copacabana ( Avenida Atlantica) late at night can be dangerous for a single visitor. If your Portuguese is limited ask your object of interest if she is a Boneca. Boneca is the local term for shemales. I will Try to get some info together on the subject.

• Upvote 1

Farangbah - happy that you have good memories of Rio, but I would advise against visiting Rio if you are looking for shemales.

If your Portuguese is limited ask your object of interest if she is a Boneca. Boneca is the local term for shemales.

Cheers, Beijo. And a big *beijo" to you!

But I most certainly didn't go all the way to Rio just looking for shemales. I was backpacking across Sud America, and that was my first experience with them. And yes, you're probably right and it isn't advisable for a single traveler to be walking around the beach road late at night... but it sure is fun!

Speaking of Boneca, maybe you can help me with something I've been trying to remember for the longest time: What's the local phrase the Rio GGs pros use, something that starts with "Programa de...(something)"...? Do you know?

Beijos...

When I was in Rio 10 years ago, sometimes I went with my taxy driver to rua Augusto Severo where were every night about 100 ts working in the street, made my choice and came back to my flat for shagging. Sometimes we went in some short time hotel not far from rua Augusto Severo. There was also some ts working in the Copacabana street but the choice was limited and overpriced.

• Upvote 1

First for farangbah - Garota de Programma = Prostitute, programma used in this context normally refers to a shag. Yes, rio is a fun city and has a lot to offer, eye candy, beaches, good food and shows.

Ronny - I can say only you are very, very lucky to have come away from Rua Augusto Severo without problem. I would advise strongly against a visitor/tourist to go there and in addition if you look at the info I posted in the Rio post your chances are much better to find a beautiful Boneca there without the associated risks of Rua Augusto Severo.

A note for anybody visiting Rio - 2 rules 1) never ever stay on the beach after sunset

2) Beware of groups of inocent looking children after dark on Avenida Atlantica the beach road of Copacabana. Those groups of kids are as dangerous as adult robbers.

• Upvote 1

To avoid misunderstandings resulting from my above posts and in my posts in "Rio". In no way do I want to discourage people from visiting Rio. All I want to say is if you are looking for LB's than Sao Paulo is a better hunting ground. However, Rio is a wounderful city and I love the place that has so much to offer and the Cariocas (people from Rio) will make you want to come back many times. Oh, while you are there do not forget to visit the Thermas, preferably the Therma 4x4 downtown, it is something you probably have not experienced before but it is strictly GG.

Farangbah - You asked for it, but keep in mind it is strictly GG related. However, I do have to mention up front that in Brazil anal sex is nearly as comon as vaginal sex for many GG's and any girl saying she is "completa" is saying she will do both.

Now to your request re terma. Terma 4x4 is located at Rua Buenos Aires 44, Centro Rio de Janeiro. That is in the finacial district and not some sleazy back alley. Open Mon - Fri 14:00 - 24:00. Entrance fee is ~US $23 which is refunded if you take a girl before 17:30 wich will cost ~$100. Costs a posted and are paid at a cashier not negotiated with the girls. Customers are primarily locals since the place is some way away from the tourist areas, but it is TOTALLY SAFE. The place is large and one could get lost there. It includes 2 bars, sauna and wi fi area in addtion to the large meeting areas. Drinks are not obligatory and not pushed on you, up to you if you want one. Once you get there you will change in a locker room into a bathrobe leaving your cloth and valuables in a locked metal locker in a guarded room, from there you go to meet the girls, all of 100 to 120 of them. Most of them will wear a g-string and a smile the dressed up ones a tiny bikini. What you do next is up to you, anything goes, theesome, foursome, up to you, no pressure what so ever, if you only want to look thats fine too. But let me tell you these girls know what they do and they do it in a GFE way. Any one of the girls is better looking than what you find in Copacabana on the street. This place is amazing and needs to be experienced, describing it will always come up short.

Here is some Portuguese for you, if she answers: sim,eu faco todo it means: yes, I do everything. Bunda = ass

Any more questions ??

• Upvote 2

Wow Beijo, totally impressive.

If you take a girl(s) are there rooms on the premises and if so, are they clean and safe? Are the rooms extra to the cost of the girl? As per the above you mention a girl is $100 so I assume if you take 2 it $200, 3, $300 etc. Is this correct?

Yes, there are different types of rooms at different prices starting with a small room (but big bed) and shower to large rooms including hot tub. Yes, this place is spotless and safe, actually it is my understanding that the place is frequented by upper police staff and not for raids. Yes, the price is based on how many girls you take, but there is no extra charge for the room unless you opt for the larger rooms and hot tub. I was more interested in what to do with the girl than the furnishings of the room.

If one would be interested in a "Festa" that is something like a party with multiple girls, drinks and food for multiple hours, an evening or so than I would suggest a different approach, but that would be a different story and I dont want to bore our many FM's with too much GG stuff.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Farangbah - You asked for it, but keep in mind it is strictly GG related. However, I do have to mention up front that in Brazil anal sex is nearly as comon as vaginal sex for many GG's and any girl saying she is "completa" is saying she will do both.

Now to your request re terma. Terma 4x4 is located at Rua Buenos Aires 44, Centro Rio de Janeiro. That is in the finacial district and not some sleazy back alley. Open Mon - Fri 14:00 - 24:00. Entrance fee is ~US $23 which is refunded if you take a girl before 17:30 wich will cost ~$100. Costs a posted and are paid at a cashier not negotiated with the girls. Customers are primarily locals since the place is some way away from the tourist areas, but it is TOTALLY SAFE. The place is large and one could get lost there. It includes 2 bars, sauna and wi fi area in addtion to the large meeting areas. Drinks are not obligatory and not pushed on you, up to you if you want one. Once you get there you will change in a locker room into a bathrobe leaving your cloth and valuables in a locked metal locker in a guarded room, from there you go to meet the girls, all of 100 to 120 of them. Most of them will wear a g-string and a smile the dressed up ones a tiny bikini. What you do next is up to you, anything goes, theesome, foursome, up to you, no pressure what so ever, if you only want to look thats fine too. But let me tell you these girls know what they do and they do it in a GFE way. Any one of the girls is better looking than what you find in Copacabana on the street. This place is amazing and needs to be experienced, describing it will always come up short.

Here is some Portuguese for you, if she answers: sim,eu faco todo it means: yes, I do everything. Bunda = ass

Any more questions ??

Excellent post! I agree 100% 4x4 is mind blowing! Possibly my favorite place on earth. It's also easy to ride the subway from copacabana to centro and walk a few blocks to 4x4. You can stay in a cheap ass hostel ($20 a night or so) Then spend your day at 4x4 banging the hottest asses you can imagine. It's real rough when you have to go back to copacabana beach. Farking paradise! 

• Upvote 2

Yes welcome Satyr. 

4X4 sounds cumazing!!! It would be great to learn more about the Brazilian GG/ LB/Shemale scene. I've never visited Brazil but it won't take much to get me to go. 

Hope you continue posting. This is a terrific forum for information and new contributions like yours are always welcomed and valued.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

A few years ago i met beijo in pattaya at the big bash (stogies days),we became good friends,so when i had to go to brazil on location i had to turn to him where to go and find beautiful lbs,and that was and still is Sao paolo,he suply me with names and if i remember tel numbers,explaining to me what i was getting into when there....unfortunetly i only had some short time encounters with 3 lovely lbs...thanks beijo for all the good info u gave me

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

Completely new to this forum, but do have some tips for you in São Paulo. And absolutely amazing city with many wonderful tgirls.

The main gay and trans area in SP is the Praça da Republica area and the last part (close to Republica area)

This is where many glst bars and clubs are.

Its an area where you do have to be aware, as always in São Paulo. So no fancy stuff, watches and clothing and act like the locals do.

Close to there are two streets where you can pick up street walkers.

Rua Rego Freitas and Major Sertório.

Many gorgeous girls and always and couldn't believe my eyes when i drove there by accident years ago.

Portuguese is definitely a major plus although a very few basic words of English is spoken.

I will post more about other locations such as Av. Indianópolis, but be wear as the girls there are infamous for pick pocketing as i was told..

But the area is larger.

The usual modus is a newr by motel where you can have some fun time.

Close to the Jockey Clube on the other side of town is also an area with many street girls.

The clubs around Republica and famous and nice clubs like The Week is also very recommendable with many gorgeous tgirls.

Enjoy! And be safe..

• Upvote 2

Guest sustra

The main gay and trans area in SP is the Praça da Republica area and the last part (close to Republica area)

This is where many glst bars and clubs are.

Its an area where you do have to be aware, as always in São Paulo. So no fancy stuff, watches and clothing and act like the locals do.

Oh Lordie Lordie...you are right....be bloody careful in Praca da Republica!!!!!!! 10 years ago it was worst then Afghanistan after 1 a.m.......can see from your post it has not changed much....

my favourite place was around parque da Luz...in those streets could find so many superstars...and plenty of motels closed by....can u confirm?

• Upvote 2

Yes thats right, close to Luz was good too, but i have to say it got worse there(dangerous lot of drug related problems there and not safe) when i left a few years ago.

I dont have the impression it improved and haven't been there anymore, so cant tell nor recommend.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the first hand info on SP GBboyBR. Also a warm welcome and thanks for posting with us.

You're very welcome and im happy i could help out. My pleasure.

And its great to have discovered this place...

Hope you can help me out as well as im an absolute novice in Asia.. ;p

Cant wait to go there some day!

• Upvote 1