6:08 into the clip: 

So, host Trevor Noah asked Greta about the difference between Sweden and the U.S. in terms of treatment of the climate crisis  — and Greta’s answer says it all.

“I would say yes,” Greta said, when Noah asked her if she has noticed a different feeling surrounding climate change between the two countries. “Because here, it feels like it is being discussed as something you believe in or [do] not believe in. And where I come from, it’s more like, it’s a fact.”

This kid is smarter than the current President of the United States. https://t.co/hujQ7i5tL6.Seth MacFarlane (@SethMacFarlane).

https://twitter.com/SethMacFarlane

• Like 2

Sorry lads, I’m calling bullshit on the entire Greta narrative.

Here’s a copy of a text I sent to my brother dealing with that very issue.

I’m calling bullshit on the entire Greta narrative. I just see it as yet another of a myriad of weaponized narratives we are constantly subjected to by the MSM. 
Also, climate is subject to cyclical changes that has little or nothing to do with human activity. Ice ages, dude, they come and go and have came and went long before us monkeys started fouling our nest. Yes, fossil fuels are horrible for all kinds of reasons. We would all be better off if we switched to renewables; no question about that. 
The total hypocrisy of the “climate change” narrative pisses me off. Remember when it was “global warming?” What happened to that? Just call it climate change and you can blame whatever you want on it and therefore manipulate the herd accordingly. 
Carbon trading is another giant scam. The meat head Al Gore and that assclown Russell Brand and their fellow elites with their private jets, fleets of cars, massive compounds to heat and cool . . . Fuck them. Funny how it’s us little people that have to make sacrifices. I really think nothing any of us do will make any difference to the climate.
Now, if you wanna talk about pollution of the oceans with radio activity and plastics, that’s another story all together and something much more tangible for which concentrated global efforts can have an immediate impact. You don’t hear much about that. Rather we get the climate change fear narrative for which we can do nothing. 
Tin foil rant over. 

http://www.wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/18/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-behavioural-change-project-to-change-everything-volume-ii-act-v/

51 minutes ago, strocube said:

Sorry lads, I’m calling bullshit on the entire Greta narrative.

Yeah well, like she saidBecause here (USA), it feels like it is being discussed as something you believe in or [do] not believe in. And where I come from, it’s more like, it’s a fact.”

Your prez Donnie denies the climate change, so it must not be true then:biggrin:

1 minute ago, seven said:

Your prez Donnie denies the climate change, so it must not be true then:biggrin:

First of all, I have no love for the orange shit stain, nor do I believe anything he spews from his noxious gob.

As far as “climate change,” yes, it is clearly changing. From my my own research, it seems that’s what climate does; it changes, it goes through cycles. See: ice ages

Now, whether humans are responsible for this, is certainly up for debate. It seems to me, as I suggested in my previous post, that we would all be better off if we could switch to some kind of renewable energy. My issue with the current narrative is that it has taken on the trappings of religious orthodoxy and that it is yet another convenient tool used by our beneficent overlords to further control the masses. 

When Al Gore, Russell Brand, Bono, and their ilk give up their private jets, etc, I might be inclined to take the issue a bit more seriously. Until then, fuck them and their fear-mongering. 

So, again, I’m calling BULLSHIT on the MSM “climate change” narrative and their current, autistic child saint. 

I’m heretical like that.

Cheers

https://abruptearthchanges.com/2019/07/07/90-leading-italian-scientists-sign-petition-anthropogenic-origin-of-global-warming-is-an-unproven-hypothesis-catastrophic-predictions-not-realistic/

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, strocube said:

When Al Gore, Russell Brand, Bono, and their ilk give up their private jets,

I'm totally with you here, don't forget Sting. The hypocrisy is repulsive.

I read a piece last week about the carbon dioxide pollution, the oil refining industry are the worst crooks. Oil=$, so go figure why we won't do anything about the real problem and why the U.S. don't turn that shithole Saudi Arabia into a parking lot once and for all. Its all about the $.

That cartoon is just mean, we have the haters here too. Usually white, middle-class, easily offended, rightwing men.:biggrin:

She's got Asperger's syndrome. At least she's doing something.

Just now.

EFKcQ8lX4AArPbC.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the cartoon is not nice. I could’ve made a better choice, sorry. 

Sting, ugh, talk about a smug pretentious prick. Can’t stand that asshole. Can’t decide who has their head further up their respective asses, Sting or Bono. What a couple of major wankers. Geldof, too. No shortage of these clowns. 

• Like 1

That girl has a disturbing dead stare. She looks like she’s been completely indoctrinated into a cult. Reminds me of Jonestown types, Manson family, Moonies, Khmer Rouge, etc. There is something very wrong with this whole thing. 

Kids are being terrified into thinking they’re gonna die soon from “climate change.” This looks like just more trauma based mind control to me. 

“Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone!” 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, strocube said:

That girl has a disturbing dead stare. She looks like she’s been completely indoctrinated into a cult. Reminds me of Jonestown types, Manson family, Moonies, Khmer Rouge, etc.

She speaks like an extraterrestrial which seems effective if you are talking about the extinction of the planet.

Yesterday, she reamed out world leaders at the United Nations.

• Like 1

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

33 minutes ago, seven said:

Greta Thunberg is Scaring the Hell Out of Fox News

The network's hosts and guests won't stop insulting the 16-year-old climate activist.

And the clown below is calling the Nazis left wingers melding propaganda with alternative facts.

Right-wing writer Dinesh D’Souza tweeted that the 16-year-old climate change activist’s lack of make up and distinctive hairstyle was akin to ‘an old Goebbels technique’ used in the 1930s. He wrote: ‘Children—notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks—were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! ‘Looks like today’s progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s.’ He then shared a picture of Greta alongside a wartime propaganda image of a girl wearing her hair in plaits and brandishing the Nazi flag.

greta.jpg

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

Sorry Mr.Seven, but I am with strocube on this one. She is a priveleged little princess who knows dickshit about the world, and is being spoon-fed information to fit an agenda. Standing with her pre-rehearsed routine crying her lamps out about how we are demolishing her dreams and ruining her childhood. Bullshit, there is nothing sad about her childhood only her pushy parents screaming for attention.

She needs to back to school, shut her fucking gob for a while and learn a bit about the world. In a few years from now she will be at university, discovering alcohol drugs and boys, and climate change will be the last thing on her mind.

We don't disagree on a lot my friend, but will agree to disagree on this one. Still luv ya though.:give_rose:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BTW, what about the real elephant in the room - i.e overpopulation of the planet. That is one of the key contributors to climate change, if you go by the data shown by the "experts". I assume that to address the problem, these hardcore climate change and extinction rebellion activists will be the first in line for mass euthanasia of a few billion humans???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It seems pretty clear to me that she’s being used by her own family and more powerful others to push a fear based agenda. They’re basically telling kids their lives are totally fucked and they’re gonna die soon because of “climate change.”  This is traumatic as fuck. This is a fear campaign directed at the children of the middle and upper middle classes. 

To make this a left v right issue is the height of stupidity that plays right into the hands of our beneficent overlords. More divide and conquer nonsense. 

I am a left anarchist for fucks sake. As I have stated repeatedly, I have no love for Trumpo the assclown, Barry the Bomber, or either of the two wings of the perpetual war party in the US, Faux News, or any of the MSM propaganda outlets like MSNBC, the NYTs, etc. They are all garbage and not worth your time. 

• Like 1

I just know I'm not on the same side as those who are slagging her off now:

"Her speech was covered by pretty much every media outlet, serving as grist for conservative trolls like Candace Owens, Tucker Carlson, and the president. Such “pundits” attacked the 16-year-old for everything from her perceived histrionic tone, to her appearance, to even her neurological differences. (Thunberg is on the autism spectrum, and has referred to her Asperger’s diagnosis as her “superpower” as an activist; in a rare move of contrition, Fox News issued an apology after commentator Michael Knowles referred to her as “mentally ill.”)"

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/greta-thunberg-indoctrinating-children-fox-news-michael-knowles-donald-trump-889557/?fbclid=IwAR3K-4999BhRJlwXuVqM0yjWKpn7hR53LVm-ELVG8UmBbBZEpcjeyszNmJU

GretaThunberg.jpg

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

And the clown below is calling the Nazis left wingers melding propaganda with alternative facts.

This is too stupid to even comment, but I saw that last night. Sigh..

22 hours ago, strocube said:

Sting, ugh, talk about a smug pretentious prick. Can’t stand that asshole. Can’t decide who has their head further up their respective asses, Sting or Bono.

Haha, yes. If I had to chose, I'd go with that self-righteous prick Bono.

1 hour ago, ciobha said:

We don't disagree on a lot my friend, but will agree to disagree on this one. Still luv ya though.

Sure, no problem, hugs :)

11 minutes ago, strocube said:

I am a left anarchist for fucks sake.

Same here. Good man.

32 minutes ago, strocube said:

It seems pretty clear to me that she’s being used by her own family and more powerful others to push a fear based agenda. They’re basically telling kids their lives are totally fucked and they’re gonna die soon because of “climate change.”  This is traumatic as fuck. This is a fear campaign directed at the children of the middle and upper middle classes. 

One could suspect which news channel you watch.. ( Just kidding, I know you're no fan of Fox or Hannity, but just you use the exact same words as these assholes).

I just still can't believe to this day, we have on forums like this, dedicated to perverts like us, fucking young boys in skirts, conservative christian rightwing nut jobs who proclaims their skew views on sexuality, marriage, family, man/woman etc. Its mind-boggling really. Then again, we all know they don't live as they preach. The great hypocrisy again.

"Over and over, the consensus on the right was that a teenage girl could not possibly come to her own conclusion about the climate crisis without being indoctrinated by her parents — or, as Carlson put it, Thunberg was an example of the left using “children to demand power.” As the Parkland kids proved last year, of all the gripes the right has about the left — that they are elitist and privileged, that they eschew the values of the working class in favor of Hamilton singalongs and gender-neutral bathrooms and trigger warnings  — nothing makes them shit their diapers more than seeing a child espouse left-wing talking points, be it about reproductive freedoms or gun control or, in this case, the right not to have our homes and loved ones consumed by rising sea levels."

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/greta-thunberg-indoctrinating-children-fox-news-michael-knowles-donald-trump-889557/?fbclid=IwAR3K-4999BhRJlwXuVqM0yjWKpn7hR53LVm-ELVG8UmBbBZEpcjeyszNmJU

• Like 1

Why is it everything is turned into left or right wing here? Climate change has fuck all to do with left or right.  I think some people are obsessed with dead political ideas. 

This kid does nothing for me. I'm with Cioba on this. I think it's pretty fucking obvious what the problems are. And guess what? Few of them are from western countries. We can't tell China, or Brazil, or India what to do, but they are so greedy for wealth and power they'll shit over the entire planet. India - 500 million without running water but enough spare cash for a moon landing. C'mon.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, redrockrevival said:

I think it's pretty fucking obvious what the problems are. And guess what? Few of them are from western countries. We can't tell China, or Brazil, or India what to do, but they are so greedy for wealth

100% agreed.

And here's why Greta matters, they can try to belittle what she's doing, but reality is , she's having an impact.

(Bloomberg) -- The chief executive officer of fashion giant Hennes & Mauritz AB says a growing movement that shames consumers represents a very real social threat.

Karl-Johan Persson, the 44-year-old H&M CEO and son of its billionaire chairman, is speaking out as a pattern of shaming that initially targeted air travelers spreads into more industries, including his. The movement has gained traction as Greta Thunberg, the Swedish teen activist, inspires millions of people across the globe to take to the streets and voice their anger over what she says is a climate crisis.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/h-m-ceo-sees-terrible-050000713.html

5 hours ago, seven said:

And here's why Greta matters, they can try to belittle what she's doing, but reality is , she's having an impact.

(Bloomberg) -- The chief executive officer of fashion giant Hennes & Mauritz AB says a growing movement that shames consumers represents a very real social threat.

Karl-Johan Persson, the 44-year-old H&M CEO and son of its billionaire chairman, is speaking out as a pattern of shaming that initially targeted air travelers spreads into more industries, including his. The movement has gained traction as Greta Thunberg, the Swedish teen activist, inspires millions of people across the globe to take to the streets and voice their anger over what she says is a climate crisis.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/h-m-ceo-sees-terrible-050000713.html

She gave a speech at a protest here in Van yesterday and I think she should be nominated for an Academy award not the Nobel