Jump to content
Pdoggg

Hunny Bunny

Recommended Posts

Soi diamond few steps from la bamba from second road 30 yards on the right...my favourite bar in Pattaya .( And cheaper than jomtien k bar )

IMG_20190920_012032.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 7:09 AM, Sustra4 said:

Soi diamond few steps from la bamba from second road 30 yards on the right...my favourite bar in Pattaya .( And cheaper than jomtien k bar )

 

Soi Diamond?? You mean Soi Yamato Mr.Sustra. But you are correct, it is lob wedge away from La Bamba, I think somebody said it is the location which was once "The Dogs Bollocks Bar", which would be kind of ironic.:biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ciobha said:

Soi Diamond?? You mean Soi Yamato Mr.Sustra. But you are correct, it is lob wedge away from La Bamba, I think somebody said it is the location which was once "The Dogs Bollocks Bar", which would be kind of ironic.:biggrin:

Yes...too many Leo's...correct soi yamato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I first started going to Pattaya people often said Soi Yamato/Post Office/Pattayaland1/Pattayaland2. But these days I think it's better understood to just say Soi 13/1/2/3/4. Hunny Bunny shows a location on Google maps. I have no idea if it's correct. But the pictures aren't up to date on Street View yet.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hunny+Bunny+Bar/@12.9298925,100.8788787,19z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x310297bf841e5b69:0x4a8e65fd6d1a1d4e!8m2!3d12.9299683!4d100.8799516

It's maybe used to be Yate's Bar?  https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9300242,100.8798588,3a,75y,60.88h,83.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sq7FQ1Fb-PptoGGRRDGFsYA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It looks to be two doors up from the wine bar.

 

Hunny Bunny.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was only in the bar once, last year when it was on Soi Chayapoon.  I found they were a bit pushy for lady drinks, is that still the case Sustra?  It was the main reason I didn’t bother going back, much prefer the low pressure vibe to Katty bar and TJs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I was only in the bar once, last year when it was on Soi Chayapoon.  I found they were a bit pushy for lady drinks, is that still the case Sustra?  It was the main reason I didn’t bother going back, much prefer the low pressure vibe to Katty bar and TJs.  

Well.. probably the less pushy I've seen. I go there with my lb and I speak Russian ..so if going alone could be different..but in my case hunny is my bar...I had also some vodka shots offered... definitely worth a try

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...