duke007

Christiano Ronaldo Interview

Now Piers Morgan may not be everyone's cup of tea but what he is is a bloody good interviewer and doesn't hold back :yes:

Here is his interview with Christiano Ronaldo which was aired on ITV last week B)

(Published 4 days ago)

• Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Two wonderful, humble, sympathetic persons. Does Ronaldo finally come out in this interview, is that why hes weeping?

Thank you so much for posting it!

I hope he does, it would be be great for the gay movement and not least for himself.

57 minutes ago, seven said:

Two wonderful, humble, sympathetic persons. Does Ronaldo finally come out in this interview, is that why hes weeping?

Thank you so much for posting it!

I hope he does, it would be be great for the gay movement and not least for himself.

I did post this same interview on the other forum and also asked if they were not a Ronaldo fan then not bother watching it as there would be no need for any anti-Ronaldo comments.

I should have asked the same here tbh, as you always get one  :mad0216:

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

I did post this same interview on the other forum and also asked if they were not a Ronaldo fan then not bother watching it as there would be no need for any anti-Ronaldo comments.

I should have asked the same here tbh, as you always get one  :mad0216:

Maybe so. I'm not a fan no, will never be and wouldn't watch this. Surely you don't expect everyone to agree with you, or do you?

Piers Morgan is another knob head ( Sacked from CNN ).

22 hours ago, seven said:

Maybe so. I'm not a fan no, will never be and wouldn't watch this. Surely you don't expect everyone to agree with you, or do you?

Piers Morgan is another knob head ( Sacked from CNN ).

So you didn't actually watch it?  Yet you can still make an opinion on this video? ....amazing :fool: