How to open a Barbie Bar?

IZAZA

Let's say a syndicate of foreign expats wanted to run a 'Barbie' Ladyboy Bar or a chain of Mattel Doll Theme Bars...

Assuming they had the financial requirements would they be allowed to operate such a venture legally? I've heard conflicting things about bar business operations. I believe Sapphire club is under foreign ownership or management.

So to be more to the point, does anyone know if, with the right diplomacy & Buddhas blessing I could join an established syndicate or a foreign Mafia Yakuza type of group to work as a 'Brand development Manager' 

With the ultimate goal of obtaining a legal right to remain in the Country and live happily ever after.....

What kind of Bribes would have to be paid to who? Knowing the level of corruption I'm guessing it would be quite a few...

It's 5am GMT here so I think I'm having an Elon musk moment of Genius.

Let me know...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/14/2019 at 11:06 AM, IZAZA said:

Let's say a syndicate of foreign expats wanted to run a 'Barbie' Ladyboy Bar

I don't know much about the bar business but I would think you could name a bar, Barbie Ladyboy Bar.  How will your bar be different from existing ladyboy bars in Pattaya or Bangkok other than having lots of Barbie dolls at the bar?

Good luck!    :party0011::party0011::party0011: