Sign in to follow this  
globetrotter

Thai vlogger on the run

He of British and bad teeth posted a vlog of a massage shop where he said you can get a happy ending, owner took exception went to cops and now cops looking for him for defamation, very serious and easily proven in LOS

• Like 2

This has to be a joke, right? 

I remember on my first trip to the LOS, some tuck tuck driver offered to take me to some whores. This was while we were standing right at Sukumvit and Soi 4; we were literally surrounded by working girls everywhere. I know it was rude, but I could not help myself; I looked around and started laughing hysterically. What was that clown thinking? 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, strocube said:

This has to be a joke, right? 

I remember on my first trip to the LOS, some tuck tuck driver offered to take me to some whores. This was while we were standing right at Sukumvit and Soi 4; we were literally surrounded by working girls everywhere. I know it was rude, but I could not help myself; I looked around and started laughing hysterically. What was that clown thinking? 

Sounds like one I know  but it isn't, and the accused is almost always found guilty, especially if farang

• Upvote 1