The Ins and Outs of Topping as a Trans Girl

seven

The Ins and Outs of Topping as a Trans Girl

I’ve passed on most requests to top because I felt like my womanhood was at stake. If I were to leave the bottom, I would be moving away from the sexual expectation to which straight cis women are held: to be penetrated. When I do top, my partner’s desire feels more ambiguous:  What am I to him?

Some trans women I know feel especially feminine when they top. Octavia, a New York–based sex educator in her 20s, tops every which way, with people of all genders. She feels empowered in her femininity while topping a man because she feels she is fucking with his masculinity in more ways than one. She thinks something to the tune of, “ Take that girl-dick! Only a real man can handle this much woman.” For her, topping is charged with the energy of “challenging her partner’s masculinity.”

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kzd8yx/how-transgender-women-top-during-sex?utm_source=dmfb&fbclid=IwAR01UfHE_J9GKPwAhnnBOBd1erZO0xsEbtCPxl7N_jHamrRBtORlRrSnFNk

1548783486869-sessi-chilling-tf-out.jpeg

1548786099344-sessi-lying-back.jpeg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cobber32 said:

An interesting article, seven.Not easy to read (I found) but worth the effort.

Thanks for posting it.

1 hour ago, strocube said:

could not read this piece. Too much millennial pc nonsense for me. 

I agree, its not the easiest read. Rather interesting tho.

• Upvote 1

I guess what makes the article not the easiest of reads is that there seems to be a politically correct vocabulary among transactivists that I don't fully understand.   I also get the impression that transactivists probably don't appreciate transamorous guys who pay for the sex in Pattaya but probably excuse the transwomen on the other side of the transaction due to some sort of power imbalance.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Exactly, Pdoggg. You know what they call guys like us? “Chasers!” It is a derogatory term that refers to trans-attracted guys who like their TGirls with fully functional penises. We are totally un pc. Works for for me. I have no patience with millennial SJWs. Fuck them. 

https://www.susans.org/wiki/index.php/Tranny_chaser

• Like 2

America lost the plot. I remember when Slick Willy (Bill Clinton) got caught with his pants down and the media went wild, a french friend of mine couldn't make sense of it: Oh merd,./... what is the big deal mon ami - only normal for a man to have a mistress, mais no?