thaifriendly ladyboys 2019

alan1369

• 2 months later...

Talking to some guys on the ground it seems guys are moving away from bars somewhat as the place to hook up with ladyboys and instead go to massage and Thai Friendly

Not that this is an overnight occurence but it does seem with every passing year there is greater reluctance to pay for ladydrinks and barfines  especially if one just wants sex and doesn't really enjoy drinking at bars.

I'm out of the game but guys seem quite pleased with Zaza Massage!    http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/7347-zaza-massage-pattaya/

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I see many more ladyboys coming into/leaving my condo than you would expect given the ratio of ladyboy bars to total bars.

It appears that many guys who live here have given up on the bars especially when it comes to ladyboys.

It might have to do with the added expense of drinks, ladydrinks, and barfines if all a guy wants is sex and doesn't enjoy bars.  Might also be that some guys are not thrilled with The Walk Of Shame.

Think many bars are now employing freelancers instead of salaried staff.  Works out well for the barowner as it lowers overhead.   But isn't a bad deal at all for a ladyboy who can hang out with friends at her bar, maybe score some ladydrinks or even a barfine but have the option to leave anytime on a "date".  Probably the only losers are bar customers who walk into a bar filled with ladyboys on their phones.

Thai Friendly is free.  Some guys eventually upgrade their membership for convenience since with free membership you can only send one message every 10 minutes.  But most guys never upgrade and just give a ladyboy he is interested in his Line ID.

Happy Hunting on Thai Friendly

ThaiFriendly has a sister site in the Philippines called Pina Love. It works exactly likeThai Friendly and is probably even more useful than TF since there are not very many ladyboy bars in there.

Happy Hunting on Pina Love

• Like 2

I think the same PD .

We even get guys call into the shop or call and whisk the cutie away for some fun and company away from all the hubbub of Pattaya. The ex-pats know how it works and where to get cheaper booze . Lets face it in any business you need a gimmick/draw card to get the punters in and with so many bars and massage shops out there , the guys in the know are way past being a bar fly for hours on end and still not getting lucky .... I can't see it changing back to how it was.

• Like 3