Sweehearts Bar, Soi Buakhao 2019

duke007

even I find this good fun

some really beautiful girls Noey and Natty awake my cricketing parts

The janitor has been put in charge so we know all technical points are well covered by him

He has gone home tonight and left some junior called moderator in charge

know not all agree with this but I find it fun and have enjoyed watching

even cargo pants has put in a pennys worth

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Annat said:

The janitor has been put in charge so we know all technical points are well covered by him

I was chastised by you! It was late for me. Started at midnight.. In no time at all I realised I'd been watching for an hour and a half. 

I could see the live feeds develop further into an all round entertainment, featuring stand up comedy (I've got some zingers), singing spots, a talent quest, poetry slam, stupid pet tricks, an antiques road show... (alright I'll stop now)

14 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

I was chastised by you! It was late for me. Started at midnight.. In no time at all I realised I'd been watching for an hour and a half. 

I could see the live feeds develop further into an all round entertainment, featuring stand up comedy (I've got some zingers), singing spots, a talent quest, poetry slam, stupid pet tricks, an antiques road show... (alright I'll stop now)

me chastising you oh dear I said "even cargo pants has put in a pennys worth ", if you think that is having ago wait for a real one if you are naughty colonial boy.

still remember you with your rucksack, sandals and shorts wandering off into the Jontiem sun on your way back to your home, a sad and forlorn figure thinking of Sunny. It was a good time - hey Jimmy behave yourself

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 1:52 AM, Annat said:

Isn't it good that we all have different tastes. Of the two girls mentioned, the one with the thick midsections and legs, and who hogs the camera, actually turns me off, while another girl Nana who stands behind those two does it for me!.

But as Jimmy says, it does start late for us. Midnight before it kicks off and seems to have the same starting order.

Well I'm not usually into watching lbs online, but I watched livestream last night and thought it was good. Cute girls. I even worked out how to send payment for drinks to girls.

It's quite easy if you have a Paypal account. Drinks are 140 bt. 520 bt for 3 drinks, about £13 GBP. If you want to ring the bell it costs around 2300 bt.

No paypal charges as it is sending money to a friend.  

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

Well I'm not usually into watching lbs online, but I watched livestream last night and thought it was good. Cute girls. I even worked out how to send payment for drinks to girls.

It's quite easy if you have a Paypal account. Drinks are 140 bt. 520 bt for 3 drinks, about £13 GBP. If you want to ring the bell it costs around 2300 bt.

No paypal charges as it is sending money to a friend.  

you sure about the 520 baht QG?

3 x 140= 420

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 12:23 PM, jimbo33 said:

Apologies for being M.I.A. for a while . Here are some pics from our Live Stream, which starts at 9 p.m. thai time on Weds, Fri, Sat & Sun

Outstanding pics!   Live Stream Nights look like a fun time indeed!   :yahoo::party0011:

Friday Night:

With the rains belting down all day, I was concerned I would be doing my compereing thing from home. However, they ceased at the right time and  I was able to get to Soi Burkhao without any problem.

Coming home was a different kettle of fish! The heavens opened as we closed up, and i got a proper drenching on the way back to Cell Block A :roadrage:

Happily, we had a decent night, with a few guys dropping by, and barfines duly following. At the same time the online stream went very well, with plenty of chat while the high jinks went on in front of the camera:

DSCN1169.thumb.JPG.932710b4f9d3f30c37d12b19e551aabe.JPG

DSCN1170.thumb.JPG.cec1ac8ea99552ac9ed9db87b4ac6cef.JPG

The Chatroom erupted when little Nuoy began to get a hard-on !

DSCN1171.thumb.JPG.86efb5188a36bd09609ce2cceaff63ab.JPG:hot:

That was a hard act to follow, but the girls gave it their all, and thankfully, were well rewarded

DSCN1172.thumb.JPG.b63e3d38a413d406241ede58fbf33103.JPG

DSCN1173.thumb.JPG.30a3a5324e2fae64eeecbebd5d34d478.JPG

DSCN1174.thumb.JPG.e3e8c10df22f38b2c944b03af0043e5c.JPG

DSCN1175.thumb.JPG.dd7f5c24ba00d55082b343b6bd3100b0.JPG

DSCN1176.thumb.JPG.9242fba468ecdff8137c6add98a8fc62.JPG

• Like 9