Sweehearts Bar, Soi Buakhao 2019

duke007

8 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Called into Sweethearts tonight. Lots of sexy ladies in air conditioned comfort.  Quite a crowd of farang too with lots of bell ringing.

Was a great night. Some very sexy girls. They should move that damn bell!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i just spent the last few minutes checking to see if one of the balls is missing from the pool table...

You dirty old bugger!. Or as in Steptoe and Son. You dirty old man!!!..

God the old guy in that was the real dirty old man.

On 7/11/2020 at 10:22 PM, Pdoggg said:

Called into Sweethearts tonight. Lots of sexy ladies in air conditioned comfort.  Quite a crowd of farang too with lots of bell ringing.

I am delighted by the KRUs resurrection. I wish them all the best and... see you soon!

Tuesday Night:

I had intended to do a bit of a feature on Mint, but was forbidden because "no hab make-up"

004.thumb.JPG.442fd35fc2f5647d9f51f4e6a2cf9639.JPG

No matter. The gorgeous Keng stepped up - ffs look at that sexy belly!

001.thumb.JPG.549e37bec8ff40ca1c5541d81d0fd849.JPG  002.thumb.JPG.180560678299e9c0a57eda0df4b98846.JPG

003.thumb.JPG.5b3b9469fd90ac004f063e515601da3e.JPG

Not to be outdone of course, Bier gave me a couple of End Shots!

005.thumb.JPG.c2a2a52de6b696c9c5873190a25cc3e1.JPG  006.thumb.JPG.06089a156c52b6207d9ed95ebdd9af6b.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Had an electricity outage at my place in Bangkok and when it came back it blew my damn air conditioning compressor. Could not get LG out to fix it until Tuesday so decided at the last minute to do a whirlwind trip down to Pattaya.

Spent Saturday night in Sweethearts and it was reasonable busy and a great line yup of girls. Meet up with @Pdoggg, @jimbo33 and the KRU guys. Bought a bottle of Jim Beam which they had to rush out and buy because they had none in stock, but now they know they need to keep a bottle on hand :drinks:

Rang the bell a few times which was actually quite reasonably priced at 140 bath per lady drink. Headed over to Delirious at about 12:30 and then found myself in Assienda across the soi. Ended back in the room about 2:30 quite sozzled.

Sunday night was much more sedate and even though I polished off the remainder of my bottle (was not much left) I called it a night at just after 12 and grabbed some subway and headed back to the hotel.

I will be back down in a few weeks.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

I had a look at the live feed last night,  I was impressed but unfortunately with the YouTube police there is not a lot the girls can do . Hopefully Mr. Jim will post a link .

Yes, SP, I agree with you. With the financial situation as it is, I can only admire the girls for turning up bright and smiling, and doing their best to make the night a success. It's the first live streaming I've seen, so I'll look again before my next visit to the bar in person.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 9:14 AM, stoolpusher said:

I had a look at the live feed last night,  I was impressed but unfortunately with the YouTube police there is not a lot the girls can do . Hopefully Mr. Jim will post a link .

Maybe by accident they can. Yaya let a very nice boob pop out for a second or so!!!!

Not that I was looking closely.

• 2 weeks later...