Sweehearts Bar, Soi Buakhao 2019

duke007

Jimbo2.thumb.jpg.759d18bb665ac3929e64109eb54cbffd.jpgGreetings Jimbo.

Welcome back & Apologies for stirring things up on p.2 but I had to: so the buzz would reach you and you would show up (after 9 years!).

You probably also had heard that during your absence you were inducted into this Board's Ladyboy Mongers Hall of Legends where you stand proudly among The Excellent! as the only bar owner inducted to date (check it out here: Jimbo the Mongers' Monger) .

Big cheers.

Rom

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jimbo33 said:

Right you lot, i've finally found my way here! Watch out!

Great, Jimbo! Welcome back!

Its a lot of cut n paste, "constant re-posting of news articles, football results, R.I.P.s" , and last but not least an endless supply of youtube-clips which have nothing or very little to do with Thailand and its ladymen, but its still very nice to see you here.:drinks:

• Like 3

Just to clear it up: I tried many times to get back on here, using Jimbo34 as my usual monica. Each time the forum said it didn't recognise my password, but would send me an email to reset. The emails never arrived and i just thought "ok, fukkit".

But in these desperate times i decided to rejoin as Jimbo33 with a new password, and voila, here i am.

I can't promise to post much, as in case you hadn't noticed, there's something of a global emergency going on, and the bar is closed for business at the moment. However, once the crisis has passed i'll do my best to post regular updates. In the meantime: my thanks to the likes of Dave Duke for doing my job for me.

Oh, and Rom: no need to worry about my finances old mate, I'm just fine thanks. Although i'm getting older and not sure for how much longer i can do this way of life, lol.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, jimbo33 said:

I can't promise to post much, as in case you hadn't noticed, there's something of a global emergency going on, and the bar is closed for business at the moment.

Well it means you have more time on your hands to post!

As do we all locked down in our abodes around the globe.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I understand that KAU have taken over Sweethearts and moved there all their girls. I think that the sesoned girls from Sweethearts will have to resign, because they can not compete with the girls from KAU.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

I understand that KAU have taken over Sweethearts and moved there all their girls. I think that the sesoned girls from Sweethearts will have to resign, because they can not compete with the girls from KAU.  

It is probably doubtful if they could adhere to the strict conditions that KRU require from their ladies.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, barforth said:

It is probably doubtful if they could adhere to the strict conditions that KRU require from their ladies.

The point is that the average age of the Sweethearts girls is at least 10 years more than the KAU's. 

Sweethearts Bar re-opens Friday 10th July 5 p.m.

After several days hard work redecorating, cleaning, and a general spruce-up, we're ready for opening.

I grabbed a couple of pics today, as we neared full readiness. Hopefully plenty more after tomorrow will include the all-important ingredient: The Girls !

003.thumb.JPG.7b03520106c6a743922f6b44d46350cf.JPG

007.JPG

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jimbo33 said:

Sweethearts Bar re-opens Friday 10th July 5 p.m.

After several days hard work redecorating, cleaning, and a general spruce-up, we're ready for opening.

The bar is looking great Jimbo!    

Best of luck with the reincarnated Sweethearts!   :drinks: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo33 said:

Looking great Jim,  all the very best for the new opening, cheers Tel   :drinks:

• Like 1