Sweehearts Bar, Soi Buakhao 2019

duke007

Posted in the other thread but I wonder who his partner is??  I have been to both B Boom and S Yourself.  Had a good time with some raunch in the Boom and S Yourself was dead without talent on offer.  I mean it was only one night so you might find otherwise.  I also wonder if the other bars, who are in rather close proximity, are upset that another LB venue is opening on their "manor"........

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

I also wonder if the other bars, who are in rather close proximity, are upset that another LB venue is opening on their "manor"........

Retailers tend to locate in malls rather than an isolated location so  I think Sweethearts will benefit both Sensations and Surprise Yourself.

Continuing with the retail analogy, Thai Friendly would be akin to Amazon, the great disruptor to the old order.  

17 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

I also wonder if the other bars, who are in rather close proximity, are upset that another LB venue is opening on their "manor"........

According to Jimbo he has been welcomed and wished all the best by most of the other ladyboy bar owners in the area.

The only time I have heard it has 'kicked off' between bar owners was when Josh and Spike used used to have their 'spats' but made up the next day :biggrin:

I would have loved to been a fly on the wall for one of those :biggrin:

• Like 2

It's been a few years but I used to watch an occasional Premier League game in Sweethearts Bar before many of the current sports bars opened. At that time they would get a respectable number of fans in for the games. It's a nice setup and you can see they have good seating. Making it a cozy venue will take a bit of effort but Jimbo is likely the right man for the job. 

• Like 1

I'm going to try and steer the conversation over to this thread instead of the TJ's thread. I was thinking the other day when Jimbo was at C&D and TJ's he had a Thai LB/GG to "run" the LBs (Ning Nong and Em). Wonder if Cindy can help/perform in this role? Or is just a partner in the business. Would make sense if Cindy is up to the job. At the very least she might command a bit of respect.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2019 at 11:35 PM, xyzzy said:

I'm going to try and steer the conversation over to this thread instead of the TJ's thread. I was thinking the other day when Jimbo was at C&D and TJ's he had a Thai LB/GG to "run" the LBs (Ning Nong and Em). Wonder if Cindy can help/perform in this role? Or is just a partner in the business. Would make sense if Cindy is up to the job. At the very least she might command a bit of respect.

I can't think of a batter partner/mamasan than Cindy!   Me thinks Jimbo and Cindy will be a winning combo.

What Cindy is this?  Not the one from bangkok is it??  I heard she never pissed away her money.  She was a VERY popular girl and I never heard a negative thing about her inside or outside the room.  I wonder what her role will be.  The bar will get a lot of traffic but it will live and die by its talent......

• Like 1

Appears as though they have quite a few girls in already.  Good for them.  I know its none of my business but I wonder what the financial arrangements are.  I wonder what kind of skin Jimbo has in the game if any.

Like I said I would deffo call in here but the bar will live and die by the talent and its vibe..........

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Are the staff mostly TJ's defectors, Bangkok contacts of Cindy, or other Pattaya girls?

Jimbo will not try to 'poach' any of the TJ's staff, now that just wouldn't be Cricket :biggrin:, but its up to the girls if they did want to defect.

The bar has only been open a few days so we will just have to wait and see what happens Staff wise.

• Like 1