Stonewall

Pdoggg

Friday was the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots and Sunday is the NYC Pride Parade.

It's amazing how quickly things change. Stonewall was raided simply because it was a bar where gays congregated, a haven for sodomites.  And this happened in one of the most liberal cities in the USA.  In the following decade there was a proliferation of bars with glory holes (wouldn't be a bad name or theme for a Pattaya Ladyboy Bar) and backrooms.  Fast forward to the next century and gays can get married and run for president of the USA.  Here's some Stonewall pics. 

st1.jpgst2.jpgst3.jpeg

• Like 1

You know, much social progress has been made since Stonewall. I think, this is mostly for the better. Though, personally, I cannot understand why so many gays are so keen to get married and join the fucking military, ugh. This drive or need to be just like the breeder normies I find truly puzzling. Gimme the freaks, baby! 

• Like 2

I'm with strocube on this - why can't there be a society that lives outside the social norms but is fully accepted?? Everybody is in too much of a hurry to have there preferences recognised as "normal". We don't want normal, why not have something that is a little bit "wrong"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1