Have You Ever Had Sex In A Clothing Store Changing Room

Pdoggg

Throughout the years I've run into guys who have had sex in changing rooms. But the President of the USA trumps that by (allegedly) raping a woman in Bergdorf Goodman's changing room on 5th Avenue.  She claims that was the last sex she ever had.......talk about going out on a low note!

Anyone have a good changing room sex story?

cha.jpg

The latest sexual assault accusation against President Donald Trump comes from advice columnist E. Jean Carroll, who detailed the alleged rape in an excerpt from her upcoming book, which The Cut published on Friday — making Carroll the 20th woman to accuse the president of sexual misconduct.

The 75-year-old writer claims Trump raped her in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman 23 years ago, when she was 52 and he was 50.
Carroll recounted bumping into a younger Trump at the department store and agreeing to help him choose a present for a woman, when he allegedly led her to an unmonitored dressing room. “The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips,” she wrote. “I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again.” The struggle continues as Trump pins her against the wall and “jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.”

The truly horrendous part of the story comes next: “He opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”

“The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates,” Carroll wrote of her experience. She ended the story by saying, “But I have never had sex with anybody ever again.”

I was one of those guys PD.
It happened to me in a clothing store in June 2008.
It was a small store with two floors, on 2nd Road, if I remember correctly between Baywalk and the Royal Garden Plaza.
While I was fitting a T-shirt in a dressing room that was closed off with just a curtain, the young and attractive saleswoman suddenly came in.
Within a minute she was on her knees giving me a BJ. Only in Thailand…..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Yes, that counts, well done Seven!

I felt like a total perv afterwards, couldn't focus on the movie. It wasn't even a ladyman, but an emo-twink. No transaction changed hands though, so 

I guess I'm not guilty there at least.:biggrin:

• Like 2