Pdoggg

Women's World Cup

Didnt even see the highlights and that video wont play.  i did hear they were running around sliding on their knees after scoring goals after being 7-0 up.  if thats the case, its kind of ridiculous really.  Just take the intensity down a couple of notches, stroke the ball around, look for the ocassional probing attack and leave some in the tank for later games.  

I guess FIFA expanded the tournament form 16 to 24.  the womans game is still rather new and lopsided results will happen.  usually the knock out games are better since its one and done and therefore there is more drama.......

Try clicking on the Watch on You Tube  when this appears Arch, it might work :yes:

20190610_144214.png

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

10 years ago, 90% of the team were butch rugmunchers, but that has certainly changed.

Tomorrow Sweden-Thailand. Not sure who to root for.

bigOriginal-2.jpg

47 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Thailand seems to be improving as they only lost 5-1. :party:

Thats because they made a substitution at half-time for a taller goalkeeper  :biggrin:

Todays games

(Thai time +6 hours)

20190617_073622.png

• Like 1

It's England vs the USA Tuesday night!     :Bug::wizard::wizard::yahoo::party0011:

Megan Rapinoe is one fierce lesbian scoring both the USA goals in their game against France and also saying she will not go to the "Fucking White House"!  She is forced to stand for the national anthem but refuses to put her hand over her heart.   :moil:

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has invited Rapinoe and the entire team to the House of Representatives.

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

I'm not interested in football, or any sport, but I happened to switch tv channels and caught the last 10 minutes of last night's game. I was hoping the US team would lose (nothing personal you US guys!), but then after the finish the commentator mentioned that Megan Rapinoe refuses to sing the Star Spangled Banner, and says she won't meet Trump if the US team wins.

So now I kind of hope they will win - if the UK doesn't of course.

I did quite like watching the women playing, more than watching men. But don't think I could manage a whole 90 minutes. I might watch the final though. 

• Like 2

I'm enjoying this world cup a lot. I'm pretty much done with the money clubs, I can't stand them.

Sweden beating Germany today against all odds adds to the excitement. Go girls!.

I watched the Sweden game highlights. Great comeback. They could go all the way. (With the Matildas out, I'm a Sweden or England fan now).

• Like 1

Was gutted for my England girls, played their hearts out, came close but it just wasnt quite enough after that penalty save from the American keeper near the end of the game.

Have to say though that the Yankee Captain Alex Morgan is one hell of a  sexy MF, I wouldnt like to say what I would like to do to her :spiteful:

20190702_225529.png

2 hours ago, duke007 said:

Alex Morgan is one hell of a  sexy MF, I wouldnt like to say what I would like to do to her :spiteful:

Alex's reaction after Dukey does it to her!  Alex says, "I want to backdoor in Benidorm!  :yahoo::party0011:

alex7.jpg

Some more of Alex:

alex1.jpgalex2.jpgalex3.jpg

• Like 1

:man_in_love:

Tough way to lose.  thought the better team won but England had its chances.  Thought they were hard done by to have that offsides goal ruled out.  I mean, I thought the benefit of the doubt was to go to the attacker?  Thought the penalty was a dodgy call as well.  whats the standard to change a call?  clear and obvious error?  Dont think it was a clear and obvious error on the pen call.  It was a poorly taken pen though.

I dont know what all this mystery is over Rapinoe.  I think her replacement was aces.  She had a couple of wicked shots one of which was blocked.  Just say she has a non specific knock/slight injury and may or may not be able to go in the final.  Its not the plans for fucking D Day now is it??

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Megan Rapinoe, who was attacked by Donald Trump on Twitter, scores the first goal!

Megan won the Golden Boot. I can think of a good place for her to shove it!   :abe:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Megan won the Golden Boot. I can think of a good place for her to shove it!   :abe:

Agreed. A good player she may be, but winning graciously is not part of her make-up. And seven is right too; USA are currently the best women's team in the world.