CCTV In Hotel Rooms

Pdoggg

Here's footage from the hotel's CCTV.   Apparently Neymar did not want to use a condom, She said no and tried to fight him off but the powerful footballer had his way with her.

What I'm wondering is it common for hotels to have in room cameras?   Do hotel employees bring out the popcorn and watch what our ladyboys are doing with us?  :o:pic:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

powerful footballer

Haha. Powerful? He'd make a nice slender brasilian tranny, shaved legs already :biggrin:

The first clip says hes already lost a sponsor, and is investigated for cybercrime too.

No sympathy for this lowlife, but he'll pay his way out , because he can.

• Like 2

This happened in a French hotel - so I am not sure if they have different laws regarding CCTV in hotel rooms - in most countries it is ok for hotels to have CCTV in common areas like lobbies, hallways, etc, but not in rooms.

The video clip posted has sound, so it seems to me that this may not have been a hotel CCTV set up, and also Neymar "like the brilliant genius he seems to be" posted racy photos on social media - leads me to suspect that he or his friends set up the camera for recording and also for some racy photos before the session became violent.

• Like 2

The camera to be looks more like a "hidden cam" than a CCTV set up. I am also thinking this was a staged event rather than random hotel CCTV footage, which I would imagine must be illegal in most countries. But I agree with Seven, Neymar is a bit of a scumbag, unfortunately so many of these so called superstars fall into the lowlife category nowadays. They honestly believe that laws regulations and common standards do not apply to them!!!!

• Like 3