Vlogger Chuck Wow Attacked In Pattaya

Pdoggg

Chuck Wow: "Hey! can you tell him to get out of the way?"  

Seriously? Get out of the way of this judgmental fuck's candid camera intrusion on the lives of strangers?

:confused0089:

I can only hope that if I ever am about to get tricked into taking a ladyboy home from Walking Street, this fuckhead will be there to try to save me--so I can hold the girl's purse while she puts her high heels to work on his sorry ass.

:girl_devil::sword:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Indeed what a wanker or as we would say in the US of A jerk off.

Just as a humorous aside.  theres a guy I work with and he is based in Houston so I hardly ever see him.  Once in a while we bump into each other and I always greet him with a loud, "Hallo Mister Chuck, I see mister Chuck Wow"!!!  LOL!!!  He spends a lot of time here in thailand!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Not that it’ll do much, but I went on gootube and reported all his videos as “hateful and abusive content.”  Maybe if all of us did that it might cause the creepy rat fuck some trouble. 

I also commented on one of his videos and told the bastard just what an ASSHOLE I think he is. 

• Like 3