ring_master

The third sex - what's your style?

Yeah.... I know...., it's a topic that has been done to death over the years on various forums of this ilk. But, times change along with opinons so it's always popular to have a recap now and then - have you changed your wish list or has it been the same syle all along?

I'll start the ball rolling with mine own predilections as they've never really changed since I shagged my first tranny back in, I think, 1995. There may have been another a year earlier but I never correctly ascertained the gender before letting them go. I'll put a photo up later (scanned) and see what the board think. As to my actual preference, I'm firmly in the femboy category - no surgeries and maybe some hormones to boot. I'm of the opinion that if I wanted a facsimile of a woman, then I would simply go out and get a real one!

The following pic is one I took years ago whilst out for a stroll with my camera. Never knew her name - perhaps some one can enlighten me. This to me, represents the classic femboy look as I understand it, though the subject in question was pretty much 'off duty' as it were.

47952317647_92b2076f12_k.jpg

Next up is the one I never figured out - but far and away the best BJ I've ever had!

Image-21.JPG

• Like 2

Coming to think of it, I've known a few hairy GGs as well! Reading through the more recent trip reports I'm stunned at the sheer number of LBs that have boob jobs nowadays. Then again, when you look at what they're charging it doesn't really come as a surprise. Perhaps I'd be better off in Angeles, the femboys I've seen on various Youtube clips look quite enticing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ring_master said:

As to my actual preference, I'm firmly in the femboy category - no surgeries and maybe some hormones to boot

This has been my preferred type for the past 8 or 9 years now and I can’t see it developing any further, although I could pass on the hormones to some extent.  I suppose for many guys who have spent years in the scene, they eventually settle on a particular look after lots of experimenting.  

Slim, Petite, Silicone free ladymen have always been my first choice. B)

Though I can put up with a decent pair of boobs , as long aa they are not over the top :yes:

• Like 3

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

45 minutes ago, ciobha said:

Big Amazonian, massive tits and a cock the size of your forearm. Does it for me every time.

Couldn't have said it better :biggrin:

(forearm with an apple at the end).

My future wife Ms Suzana Holmes.

B2TTfy_CYAIRmwW.jpg-large.jpeg

B2TTf26CcAElNRX.jpg-large.jpeg

• Like 3

I like cute, petite, and delicate femboys, without the ridiculous silicon cow udders for tits, ugh. Though, I could overlook a pair of fake tits for a pretty face, a nice ass, and a hard cock. 

55C15601-C5C2-4C92-B7B9-DFE39D6675C9.jpeg

• Like 2

Variety is the spice of life, gents.  I like a little bit of everything but I have been gravitating towards larger LBs lately.  A head cock and a nice load are MUSTS!!  thats what floats my boat!  Hair is a turn off as well.

• Like 2

I like my ladyboy a little darker skinned, slim, with visible tits and a nice cock. She is a bottom, but she likes it when I suck her cock. Since I am tall, I like her to be quite tall as well. With long legs. Wise comes pretty close to that ideal. 

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/3/2019 at 10:37 AM, Paul Summers said:

I like my ladyboy a little darker skinned, slim, with visible tits and a nice cock. She is a bottom, but she likes it when I suck her cock. Since I am tall, I like her to be quite tall as well. With long legs. Wise comes pretty close to that ideal. 

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

The pic might be a bit deceptive but it looks as though she can suck her own cock!!  If I could do that, I might never leave the house!!!