NDtvi Thailand (Nick Dean)

duke007

The Top 10 Bar list (criteria is how busy the bar is)is interesting.  #10 Retox on Soi Honey is where I watched the Super Bowl and #9 Robin Hood is where I voted for Bernie Sanders in the Democrats Abroad Primary.

They mentioned my pet peeve as the #3 bar changing from 2 for 1 pricing to a flat price of 55 baht a beer.  #1 Zero has 40 baht beer all day all night.  Unsurprisingly many expats are price conscious.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Above video features Danny of Danny's Sports Bar on Soi MIT.  He's a Yank so a place where you can watch American sports.  As far as Premier League, he's a Spurs fan.   Also mentions the Robin Hood Tavern Thursday Curry all u can eat prepared by Michelin star chef Max. 399 which includes a free beer.  And also a fellow playing a tune called, "Ring The Bell".

As mentioned in the above video, tonight there will be some sort of street party on Soi Pothole by SWING.  

SWING is a Thai organization working in the cities of Bangkok and Pattaya to promote and protect the health and human rights of male, transgender and female sex workers, as well as men who have sex with men. Initially focused on male and transgender sex workers, over time SWING has expanded to include support to the wider MSM community, and also to female sex workers.Over the years that SWING has been providing services to sex workers in the area, sub-groups have been identified, such as young sex workers, new sex workers and migrant sex workers.

• Like 1