NDtvi Thailand (Nick Dean)

duke007

3 hours ago, duke007 said:

IMG_20220119_140920.jpg

The newest addition to Soi Pothole is High Rollers which will be both a sports bar and gentleman's club.  They spent 1.3 million baht on the sound system.  Will they be playing country music?

Design is Trumpian as  the hong nam has gold plated toilet seats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The newest addition to Soi Pothole is High Rollers which will be both a sports bar and gentleman's club.  They spent 1.3 million baht on the sound system.  Will they be playing country music?

Design is Trumpian as  the hong nam has gold plated toilet seats.

I think there was good evidence as to why we follow lb's. Apart from a couple of girls at 10.21, there was not much to see. I must admit I do find it hard to watch his videos.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Nick is broadcasting from A7 and says in the above video that The Ass :movethatass:isn't open.  But we were sitting on the rail at Delirious tonight and it sure looked like Assienda was open.

I could listen to the Scottie guy. Preferably 100% of the video!.

22 minutes ago, ozzie said:

They want to join their channel to watch it. I certainly will not be joining.

Neither will I mate, I just post them :biggrin:

I don't actually watch any of the 'livestream's' whether they be 'Boots on the Ground', Thai Vloggers, or from Bars (Emmy Bar for eg), the only exception to this would be those by Edward Sweeney  B)

I do however like Nick's Vlogs when he is on a walkabout, preferably without Marti :rolleye0012:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The above video features some interesting comments by Bryan Flowers, head honcho of Nightwish, about the cost of buying a bunch of indoor bars in a Soi 7 suballey.  He threw around a figure of 14 million to control the entire soi.  Anyone want to invest?