• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, duke007 said:

Part 3 published yesterday

Looks like Nick is opening up a bar in Soi Pothole

Funnily enough I wore my Hacienda r-shirt last night for going out in, Wicked B)

20190705_211553.jpg

But with a name like Assienda it should have been an LB bar

• Like 1

11 hours ago, globetrotter said:

But with a name like Assienda it should have been an LB bar

It may will be :biggrin:

But with Copyrights and all that...lol

I was twisting my Melons with Bez's maraca's  by the Pool yesterday to one of Anthony H Wilson's  signings from the Haciendat, going to see the Happy Mondays in November  B)

20190705_102238.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 2:41 PM, duke007 said:

Looks like Nick is opening up a bar in Soi Pothole

All the videos have the Nightwish Group logo so I reckon Nick is either a partner in Nightwish or one of their managers.   They operate about 10 bars on Soi Half A Dozen. I think Nightwish opened a couple of gentlemans''s clubs on the wrong side of 3rd Road to hedge their bets but I guess they perceive that the Soi Chaiyapoon/Soi Xcyte area is the hot new thing.    I heard rents are going up in that area that also includes where the old Baby Boom used to be.

7 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

All the videos have the Nightwish Group logo so I reckon Nick is either a partner in Nightwish or one of their managers.   They operate about 10 bars on Soi Half A Dozen. I think Nightwish opened a couple of gentlemans''s clubs on the wrong side of 3rd Road to hedge their bets but I guess they perceive that the Soi Chaiyapoon/Soi Xcyte area is the hot new thing.    I heard rents are going up in that area that also includes where the old Baby Boom used to be.

Don't think he works for them, they only  sponsor his vids as they do Kev in Thailand's  as well

• Like 1