Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

I like both tiny, puffy hormone titties and large, taut, rubbermaids. So I think the future is a compromise. Ladyboys with one of each! :)

:rofl:

That's too funny! But I agree, I like both! And I like the girls decision to what they want to make themselves happy. And if they think it's a set of boobies, I say, get the expensive ones, so it takes me a few minutes to figure out they are not home-grown!

post-1293-067371900 1335469390.jpg

Well, that's Evie heading on back to baby boom as cashier again after a little break... They dont half change their minds often lol

That'll make you happy steve :-) your drinks will taste all the better now.

hi mate, dexter and I allways buy her a drink and have a good laugh

she is so sweet. take care,

photos jay, eve, sonny,

post-1293-048106900 1335469276.jpg

post-1293-031484800 1335469324.jpg

post-1293-051758500 1335469345.jpg

post-1293-045665600 1335469459.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm, the bar keep is sweet also.

Sweet on Josh, eh Sam? That's a bit of a surprise, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Looking at the photos it appears Baby Boom has added a few new (and very cute) girlz to the mix. Can't wait to see photos from the upcoming bacchanalia.

Oh I wish I'd made it to the party, so chuffed to see to bobbed haired ladyboys, the varsity girl and the policelady!! 3 more sleeps till heaven!! Has anyone got a name for these 2 beauties please?

The varsity girl is Nanni (same name as the nurse) and the policewoman is Kibey. Seen Kibey there every night!

Good looking uniforms for sure and looked like a refreshing change from the normal bikini type shots..

Ok, so I see you started with a good set of props.. We have the poison (alcohol), snow white, the mirror mirror on the wall, the wicked queen (Josh) but where the fuck are the 7 dwarfs man!!! ?

Looking forward to seeing more of the party..

• 2 weeks later...