Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Here is the report of my three weeks at the Boom.

I had a good time and was very well looked after by Josh & Poo. The room was large, well furnished with fridge, TV (never switched it on), kettle, couch, large bed (usual Thai mattress hard/hard), safe, Wifi and balcony. Nice small bathroom with separate shower stall. Though was on 2nd floor (English) so four various flights of steps, which I did manage without difficulty.

Cleaned everyday, with two new towels and two bottles of water. The bed changed every two days. Everything you could ask for and at a most reasonable price.

So each night, I had to fight my way through a group of lovely ladies to get to the stairs to go to bed. A hard and difficult task, especially as Nok Yung came back my second week and Nat was there all time.

I have to admit that I had difficulty sleeping through the noise from, not the Boom, but nearby bars, a problem all along Soi Buakhao. The constant Boom Boom of the base was annoying, but after a week I got use to it and could get to sleep. When I booked the bar, I had expected to be in fighting fettle, but alas this was not the case.

The Doctor advised me, no swimming especially in the sea, do not walk in the heat and no sex; then asked me where I was going. I said Thailand and he bust out laughing and said enjoy the Temples. I actually did as he instructed, so no great trysts to report in the room.

I enjoyed the bar’s birthday party. It was good to see Old Lover again. Sadly I left the day of his birthday bash.

I did enjoy seeing and TALKING to the girls, sadly Nanny and Mei did not come back from Xmas break or have they left and moved on

Overall I would certainly say, if you looking to stay in the heart of the action and not worried about the beat of the music, then the Boom is the place. After all it is next to the Hideaway which serves, what must be, one of the best breakfasts in town.

Many thanks to Josh & Poo and the girls for making my holiday - one of the best I have had.

Nok Yung

Nat

Oy

The Boom and the room

Nat Baby Boom.jpg

Nat the Boom.jpg

Nok Yung Baby Boom 2.jpg

Nok Yung Baby Boom.jpg

Oy Baby Boom.jpg

The Baby Boom.jpg

Boom Bathroom.jpg

Boom Bedroom 2021.jpg

•  
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone not aware, Atom is working here now.  These are some photos she said we could use.  Form an orderly line gents.

* (Please no negative remarks guys, I am one of the faces the girls know and associate with these posts and I don’t need any potential hassle when I walk around Pattaya, cheers) 

A3D004AD-9B12-4B58-9AD7-C51B6D1CFDE0.jpeg

459EF130-1B8B-43AF-8ADD-D768EC966AF3.jpeg

715C3FE7-AF3A-44C6-AA67-6D18A3A8A68D.jpeg

A0CCF92C-26E7-4554-9DDC-367FD6443B65.jpeg

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

In the last days it was open, with very seasoned ladyboys from Sweathearts, who obviuosly had to leave Sweathearts, after it had been taken over by Katoeys-are-US and its top crew. I wish BabyBoom reopen at the right moment, with a farm fresh team. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, barforth said:

Josh again showing his outstanding PR skills.

It certainly needed some fresh attractive faces to make it viable, but not so sure 'farm fresh' ladies are appropriate for BB.

I think that the main reason why most of the LB bars had to close in the past years was their inability to rejuvenate their crew. Some bars even started with the rejects from the other bars and were the first to fail. So, I wish Baby Boom to restart soon with a fresh (if not farm fresh) team.

• Like 1

I am surprised the Boom has gone.

Unlike the other LB bars the Boom was unique

If you liked your drink with down and dirty public sex - the Boom was your bar. The rest of the bars offer much of a muchness.

The Boom gave you the joy of walking in and seeing a drunken pervert having his cock sucked and everything on view

Now I got a lot of agro, when i made this point before. I just do not like it, but that was the Boom.

Colywob and gang where at home in the place.

Josh was a decent guy  (for a Dutch man) and Poo always made me welcome.

As much, as it was well outside of my comfort zone, I had some really enjoyable nights in there.

A girl just arriving from Issan might not be able to cope with the hands on - cocks out method of working.

Also do not think many farm fresh will be arriving - as even the villages are aware, there are no farang in town - and no farang means no money

Covid has ripped the scene apart - how many bars will be still standing at Xmas. It seems at least on the forums that New Bar and Delirious are now leading the way. The hand of power seems to be changing and the future will favour the brave.

As I said before, my thank you to Josh & Poo - I much enjoyed my time staying in the bar and enjoyed the parties

I hope life is kind to them and I hope the girls sort something out in the near future

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, outsider said:

Really feels like this thread is going off-topic. Aren't there other threads that directly relate to COVID, the news about COVID and people's opinions?

You're right Outsider!  

So just did a bit of housekeeping and the recent posts in this thread that don't have to do with Baby Boom have been moved to one of the threads in the Covid-19 subforum. 

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/8429-coronavirus/

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, globetrotter1 said:

According to this vlog Baby boom is still closed and going to re-open but  as a GG only gentleman's club/gogo bar, check out 7:40 into the vlog

I notice no mention of Garden Beer Bar in the commentary. Right opposite Baby Boom on the corner. Great rooms and a nice bar run by Pook. Well it was!. I hope she is still there.

10 hours ago, globetrotter1 said:

According to this vlog Baby boom is still closed and going to re-open but  as a GG only gentleman's club/gogo bar, 

I read from a reliable scource that Baby Boom  go-go Bar will be reopening on September 10th, and yes it will be GG only :hi:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, duke007 said:

I read from a reliable scource that Baby Boom  go-go Bar will be reopening on September 10th, and yes it will be GG only :hi:

Baby Boom has then gone the full circle.  It started out as a small GG gogo in the original location.  Not sure if Josh was involved or not but a small intimate gogo has appeal.  Then it turned into an LB gogo, then moved to what is now rebranded as Soi Baku or Soi Boomerang and has now boomeranged back to warm wer pussy.