Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I was in Baby Boom a couple of evenings ago. Took a seat just right of the entrance and ordered a beer. In the corner just to the left there was a guy sitting with three tarts having quite a session. They all had their cock out and were going for gold. The tarts were devouring his cock in turn, then he was returning the compliment in turn. All had a decent size, the tart sitting closest to me had the biggest as far as I could see in the dim lighting. The one in the corner invited me to go down on the one with the biggest cock, but since I have never tried a cock in my mouth as yet,I declined the invitation since I did not think that the open area in Baby Boom was the ideal venue for my oral debut. I was however tempted and had there been less people in the bar I would maybe have accepted. After a while they all moved upstairs, and the entertainment ended. Shortly after, a tart in a white outfit sat at the table and said if I buy her a drink she would take care of me. Seemed like a good deal, but after she got the drink said she had to dance and just left. She did not dance, but just went up to the far end of the bar with her drink. She then returned with another drink, and sat over at the other side of the room together with a tart who was jerking off. I made my anger quite clear so that it could be heard all over the bar, Went up, paid for my beer and left the bitch to pay for her own. This kind of behavior does not exactly encourage customers to return to the bar, maybe it is an issue the Dutchman should address. So I guess the evening was Yin and yang, the entertainment was certainly an experience. 

May God and Buddha bless you all.:girl_devil::drinks:  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 5:55 PM, stoolpusher said:

I have not been to  Baby Boom but would like to stick my head in the door for a few hours if I could get away from Zaza on my own 

I have gone past Zaza a few times, had also one good experience with with one of the hostesses, I think name Jiet, but there is no bar, so a wee bit difficult getting to know the lovelies.:girl_devil::drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 5:01 PM, girish said:

All of them are stunning, will become a difficult choice, whom to take first

Soda, holding the bottle of Jack, and the LB looking back at the camera over her shoulder both work at Lita's Bar now. If I'm not mistaken the one seated beside Soda is off the market. But some are still there and new ones come along to replace the ones that left. It's the natural order of things in bars. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Is Baby Boom still the "go to" place for sleaze??  Hope so if I get back to Pattaya in October!!!  The last time I was in Patts, I got sidetracked as you do and never made it!!

I have never been Archie , I am a bit under the thumb these days but according to the other website it's a full sleaze fest every night :biggrin:

• 1 month later...