Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

Not only that but after a 4 year absence Jay is back at Baby Boom, I really kicked myself for not taking her back then and it has been one of my regrets ever since.:fool:

This is a snippet I wrote about her in a TR in 2012

"Me and Sticky then headed over to Baby Boom for Eve the cashier's Birthday Party and Im really looking forward to , and seeing one girl in particular

We are the only ones there and Josh the owner introduces himself, Sticky actually knows him and they chat while I "eye" up the "candy" on show.

I see the girl Im looking for and Im "transfixed" with her, my eyes following her everywhere and she does "clock" this :blush:

Jeez shes even better in the flesh, petite, gorgeous face, the most lovely "cheeky" smile, and added to that what a "fantastic" body, shes definitely 100% "my type" of girl. :man_in_love:

The wonderful Jay, shes just pure "sex on legs" imho :hot:

Jay has had bolt-ons since then , this pic is from 2012 and courtesy of SLBT

I seriously cannot get back to the Boom quick enough :biggrin:

babyboom12.jpg

3 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Not only that but after a 4 year absence Jay is back at Baby Boom, I really kicked myself for not taking her back then and it has been one of my regrets ever since.

Your shins must be pretty badly bruised by now Duke what with Jay, Sindy ..................................Dance1.gif

14 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Your shins must be pretty badly bruised by now Duke what with Jay, Sindy ..................................Dance1.gif

And June and Bow which are the other two :biggrin:, I think Bow is still locked up and Sindy will never happen so at least there is now a possibility of 2, I feel a song coming on    "two out of three ain't bad" :unsure:

10 minutes ago, TEXASMAC said:

Wow, I thought you knew everyone Like finding out Superman has a weakness. :sorry:

I recognise the face but don't know the name Tex, that pic was took 4 years ago

And thankfully I do not know everyone so have the added pleasure of meeting new girls B), for example I have been chatting too two new cuties on Line this afternoon and I think and hope that both of them will be getting my custom.....the old saying "its nice to be nice" does pay off for the girls in my case  :wink: