Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

The newest ladyboy gogo in Pattaya opened today, Baby Boom Gogo. :clapping:

I like what I see, energetic friendly girls, an owner who plays good music, and a no hassle atmosphere.

Baby Boom had been a rather unsuccessful small lady gogo. The new owner is a pleasant Dutch fellow who previously operated a different lady gogo on Soi Buckhaou.

So where is it Larry?

I'm not quite sure the name of the soi. The soi may not even have a name. :help:

But walking on Soi Buckhaou it's the first left headed south from Pook Swan towards Pattaya Tai.

Walking north on Soi Buckhaou as soon as you hit Oasis gogo you make the diaganal right onto Soi Xcyte folllowed by an immediate left.

If that doesn't make sense it is only a minute's walk form the corner of Soi Buckhaou and Soi Honey or perhaps a two minute walk from Pook Swan.

Small staff, but will be expanding this week. Beer is 95 baht and so are ladydrinks.

Just had one beer as there was a football game to get to, but in the shortime we were there the music included Paradise By The Dashboard Light and also a Beach Boys tune.

One ladyboy was behind the other pounding her pelvis into the other's butt while the singer crooned, "What's it going to be boy, yes or no?" and my buddy said I guess that's a yes.

A warm Ladyboy Review welcome to Baby Boom! Live long and prosper! :drinks:

• Upvote 2

I'm sure I read somewhere there was also a new (cheap!) LB bar on Soi 6 featuring some of the LuckyLove crew as well.

EDIT: yes, I wasn't going mad. The new LB bar opened on Xmas day and is called A-Bar, Soi 6. The LB crew is ex-LuckyLove and SoWhat.

Here's the A Bar Info, another Ladyboy Review scoop. Honestly, we've been lucky to get the all breaking news lately.

Some Baby Boom pics, drunk as hell, but our readers deserve the latest news ASAP........

Note, these pics were taken in the very early evening as the girls were arriving for work. Just wanted everyone to get an idea of the size and shape of the bar, a small intimate gogo with every seat being a great seat, especially these lasses!

post-19-078862100 1326217057.jpg

post-19-038680300 1326217094.jpg

post-19-028311100 1326217107.jpg

post-19-005507600 1326217120.jpg

post-19-050376500 1326217136.jpg

post-19-040865600 1326217154.jpg

Would you say the LB's in there were "aggressive" as they are in Obsessions or Stringfellows?

I was there on opening night and they were quite exhibitionistic on stage, having fun and being sexy.

But they were not at all intrusive. No ladydrink pressure. No sullen waitresses. No mamasan BS. I like this place Kendo!

It's small so if your crew are the only customers it feels like a private party. But i think this place will find a crowd quickly....if people can find the joint.

Back to your original questions, I like both Stringfellows and Obsessions. The setup is much more like Stringfellows than Obsessions though.

That's Jay and another girl from Anaconda (maybe the dance contest winner?)!

Yet another scoop, LBR!

Wonder what the story is there...? I know Jay was supposed to be sent with Tokky and Yuki up to Guess Bar, but she didn't turn up that first night.

Maybe she didn't want to go to BKK and switched camps. She has a lovely cock. You gentlemen should go to this new bar and play with it... :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That's Jay and another girl from Anaconda (maybe the dance contest winner?)!

Yet another scoop, LBR!

Wonder what the story is there...? I know Jay was supposed to be sent with Tokky and Yuki up to Guess Bar, but she didn't turn up that first night.

Maybe she didn't want to go to BKK and switched camps. She has a lovely cock. You gentlemen should go to this new bar and play with it... :D

Is the girl in the first solo pic Jay? Or da other?

She sure looked familiar; I knew I saw her somewhere before.

Even though we're a small forum, a high percentage of our readers are here on the ground in Southeast Asia, walking the walk, so it's pretty easy to get scoops.

If you can make it to Thailand, go play with that cock! And if you can't justlook at her bulge and imagine what she can do with it! :p

Even though we're a small forum, a high percentage of our readers are here on the ground in Southeast Asia, walking the walk, so it's pretty easy to get scoops.

Very true. If you have any questions about the region, ie Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand (of course) Malaysia mmmm lol, Indonesia, Singapore (anyone here?) and the Philippines,there is at least one FM who can fill you in on some data for the country. :friends: