Benidorm...Espana

duke007

24 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Good luck with that.
I think it'd be a good idea to look at a nice vacation place in the UK. Northern Scotland is very nice.
2020 is done for international travel IMHO.

I get what you mean Dunc, I have visited all the UK  Capital cities except Edinburgh so that could be an option, but have been having a look today at Gumbet in Turkey which is probably the favourite if the Benidorm jaunt is off. B)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm currently in Benidorm and yesterday afternoon I was sat in this beach front bar enjoying their offer of two pints/piñatas for 186 baht (and proper San Miguel too boit) when a BM (other forum) contacted me to say he from free to meet up now, we have been in contact beforehand to arrange a meet sometime. 

The bar I was in pretty Buddha related, that was not the reason I went in, it was because when I was approaching they were playing 'Sympathy for the Devil' by the Stones (my favourite ever group) which was then followed by 'I am the Resurrection' by The Stone Roses (my favourite ever Manchester band) followed by the Undertones, Smiths, Queen, Tina Turner and other top stuff...totally Wicked  :clapping:

Now l don't know this guy or ever conversed with him on the other Forum until very recently so I was a tad apprehensive about what to expect but what I do know that he has been 'banging' many ladyboys here in Benidorm as he can get return flights from a South of England Airport for a £50 return with Ryanair and makes regular trips. 

Turns out this guy (won't name him) is nearly the same age, has had plenty of action with ladymen since the 90's in Thailand, Cambodia and the Philippines, was a member of the AsianTS forum and knows plenty of the old school' brigade. 

Time seemed to fly as we spent hours remembering the great times had at Guess Bar, Temptation, Obsessions, Cascades, Casanova, Strangefellows, Ezy, Famous Bar, Hi Boss, Lita Bar, Jenny Star Bar, Club 131, Linda Bar, Obsessions /Kittens Club, La Bamba, Pooks, too many to mention etc etc etc .

He had some great tales to tell regarding the Jasmine Hotel with girls from Ezy to Angeles City (which is a favourite place of his) , we have a lot in common regarding the ladies :spiteful:, a great chinwag indeed and we hopefully will be meeting up for the England v New Zealand World T20 semi final tomorrow afternoon.

As I have said before I love Benidorm and enjoy my time here, it may not be everyone's cup of tea and each to their. 

I just don't get people (you know who you are :wink:) who 'slag it off' when they have never been here or haven't visited for many years, all I am witnessing now is people and couples enjoying themselves and having a great time. :good:

20211108_161052.jpg

20211108_150747.jpg

20211108_150821.jpg

20211108_175017.jpg

20211108_175151.jpg

20211108_152318.jpg

20211108_173354.jpg

• Like 2

As I didn't want to post this pic on the above page (as respect to the Buddha's) I will add that this particular Lady is readily available very close to my Hotel as are several others. :wink:

Question is 'Should I Stay Or Should I Go?' :spiteful:

image000000.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/9/2021 at 7:19 PM, duke007 said:

this particular Lady is readily available very close to my Hotel as are several others. :wink:

So how does the ladyboy scene work in Benidorm?  Is it all street action or are there popular apps?  Is it mostly shortime?  How many Euro would this lady and her appendage cost?

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

So how does the ladyboy scene work in Benidorm?  Is it all street action or are there popular apps?  Is it mostly shortime?  How many Euro would this lady and her appendage cost?

More Apps I think, but I am sure can be found around the 'gay' area of the Old Town, and its about €50 (1846 baht) for S/T. 

Many to be had in Alicante and Valencia which is not that far away.:wink:

The guy I met seems to have several on the go, I have booked again for a week in January, so maybe I will get to meet one next time. 

• Like 2