Benidorm...Espana

duke007

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Everyone needs a holiday and I don't think you're getting into the LOS anytime soon Dukey!

Yeah I agree Pdoggg, and the way things are with LOS at the moment I'm not in any hurry to get back there tbh :hi:

• Like 1

The UK Government will be introducing a 14 day quarantine period again for Brits returning from Spain from midnight tonight, due to spikes in Covid 19 cases there.

One holiday and flight provider TUI has already announced it will be cancelling flights to Spain and the Balearics.

Screenshot 2020-07-25 at 18.53.14 - Edited.png

• Like 1

Not good news for me. :unsure:

Tui have already cancelled their flights to Espana so I will have to wait and see what Jet2 holidays (who I have booked with) will do. 

The Mayor of Benidorm is still encouraging Brits to travel there, and from what I  have seen from numerous videos they have been very thorough in safety measures in preventing this pandemic spreading. 

On a good note my booking does entitle me to a full cash refund should I desire instead of a holiday voucher (to use at a later date) should Jet2 have to cancel my holiday, or if I do get the voucher I can go elsewhere to the Canary or Balearic Islands B)

IMG_20200726_103612.jpg

• Like 1