Benidorm...Espana

duke007

Don't know if it is a coincidence or not that your favorite video blogger likes the same place you do?  Guess that show on the telly has something to do with it.

And his mate had a Northern Soul shirt. I had a good time with the lads at the all u can drink Northern Soul night on the wrong side of 3rd Road.

• Like 2

There has to be one of some sorts, with so many Latin American shemales in Barcelona and surrounded urban areas there are bound to be a few strays who have made their way further down the coast.  Actually had my first ever transsexual encounter on the Spanish island of Gran Canaria back in May 1993.  Doubt if she remembers it mind.:character00274:

8 minutes ago, redrockrevival said:

Good lad. If there is a decent scene over there I'd be well tempted. Easy access from the UK. Cracking country Spain. I love the history and culture. But it's always taken a back seat to Thailand for the past 15 years.

I think there is quite a bit of a 'gay' scene in Benidorm :ninja:

https://www.travelgay.com/destination/gay-spain/gay-benidorm/

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

There has to be one of some sorts, with so many Latin American shemales in Barcelona and surrounded urban areas there are bound to be a few strays who have made their way further down the coast.  Actually had my first ever transsexual encounter on the Spanish island of Gran Canaria back in May 1993.  Doubt if she remembers it mind.:character00274:

Agreed, but it's the cost thing. Thailand gives us so much for so little. I was talking to a friend the other day who said the price for a hooker in Thailand wasn't that much more than that of the UK. But to compare the two experiences is silly. £60 could get you a ride in many provincial parts of the UK, but with whom and for how long. £60 in Thailand can get you a night you'll never forget.

I wonder how Spain compares. 

Gran Canaria eh?? Wouldn't have expected much on that island. Especially back in the 90s.

• Like 2

I must say I fookin love Benidorm, but alas I haven't been there since 2005, which is the year I first discovered Thailand and all it has to offer.

It may very much be on the cards for another visit in the too distant, given that I have really started to go off Thailland, especially Pattaya, over the past year or two. Pricewise, mongering aside as I didn't ever partake while in Benidorm (no need to monger, there are a plethora of Brit/Irish girls more than willing for a bit of holiday humpty dumpty), I found Benidorm extremely cheap for accommodation, food and drink, and there are cheap flights almost daily from Belfast.

Not sure if it still as cheap, but hopefully young Dukey can report back with a tip or 4-0:yahoo:, oops I mean a tip or two??B)

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, redrockrevival said:

I had a wee look at that youtube vid. Not selling it so far. Too many prams and mobility scooters for my liking.

I will be staying at the Sol Pelicanos which is the same hotel used by the ITV comedy programme Benidorm who called it the Solana and they did a total of 10 series there, a documentary here

I like to 'people watch' so I doubt I will get bored doing that sat around one of the hotel's 5 pools, at the beach or out about in one the many bars in the afternoon or at night.

I also like watching comedians and live bands on stage and they are plentiful at night in Benidorm. B)

I may even hit the jackpot and cop of with a 'blue rinse' for a wee bit of humpty dumpty :spiteful:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ciobha said:

Not sure if it still as cheap, but hopefully young Dukey can report back with a tip or 4-0:yahoo:, oops I mean a tip or two??B)

Firstly ....Twat :biggrin:

Secondly, my 1 week holiday has cost around £650 with Jet2go holidays.

That includes return flights

Manchester to Alicante

22kg  Hold Luggage

10 kg Cabin 

Transfers to the hotel and back by coach (1-30 hours), Self check in at the Hotel for the flight back so no need to carry baggage around.

Chose and pre booked best Seats (both ways) for a fee

Chose Flights times for extra cost which means landing at Alicante at 11am instead of 21-00pm and on the return leaving at 1pm instead of 23-00pm

7 nights Half Board at Hotel Sol Pelicanos/Ocas

The price may seem a bit expensive but I am a single traveller compared to a couple travelling it doesnt seem that bad to me with the add-ons.

With beers at £2 a pint I doubt I will need a great deal of spending money tbh, unless I get nailed for ladydrinks :crazy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redrockrevival said:

Gran Canaria eh?? Wouldn't have expected much on that island. Especially back in the 90s.

This was in Playa del Ingles.  There was a group of hookers who hung out at a roundabout near our apartment.  My encounter was a drunken one on the way home in the silly hours.  A little cutie, well to my drunken eyes she was, stopped me and after some small talk she asked if I wanted to fuck her....or she fuck me.  She must have seen the puzzlement in my face and then whooped it out to clear up the confusion.  I had it in my mouth in nano seconds,  and then slipped her a bunch of pesetas and continued on my very merry way to bed...alone.

• Like 2

Thailand is getting more expensive every year or so it seems.  It might make more sense to have a go in Spain, especially since its so close to the UK and of course other European countries.  Read a report about Barcelona and they are all over the place.  Mind you there is no infrastructure and "sanook" in the bars like in Pattaya but still.  Some might say theres no more sanook in the bars anyway only hassle.

Having said the above, Pattaya takes some beating as for value for money-STILL!!!!  Bangkok on the other hand.......its a bit more dear!

• Like 1

Well, there is no going back now :crazy:

After paying my deposit of £60 to Jet2holidays in February they have just took the remaining balance out of my Bank.

You can pay what you want when you want but the balance is due 10 weeks before your departure date.

Should you decide to cancel your holiday over 10 weeks from your departure date then you only lose your deposit, or they will change the dates for you if possible to suit you.

There are some very good deals on Flights and City breaks with the likes of Ryanair,  EasyJet & Jet2 to places like Barcelona, Krakow, Berlin & Prague to name only a few.

Wicked  B)

20190422_050231.png

20190422_050457.png

20190422_050527.png

• 3 months later...
23 hours ago, redrockrevival said:

The Spanish should tell them all to fuck off.  

Spot on RR, I have noticed bars bedecked in the emblems and colours  of both tribes in Spanish resorts over the years and it leaves me cold. Best left at home where it appeals to certain types.