9 hours ago, cobber32 said:

It's good to be able to share a joke as well as to be serious when we have to.

Absolutely.

This will come back to bite the UK in a big way. Never been done before, but now, any political decision that any other politician doesn't like can be taken to court. I honestly think we'll look back on this decision in years to come with regret. Forget Brexit, this could cause untold delay to any future legislation. 

Actually, this might be the beginning of the greatest change in the House of Commons since the English Civil War. Parliamentary democracy is not suitable for modern Britain. It has allowed elitist remain politician to deny the will of the public. Fucking crazy stuff.

Oh well, damage done. Thanks remainers. I never saw this coming. Now there really will be problems in the future, not just the silly scaremongering about Brexit. But it may usher in serious reform to government.

• Like 2

• Like 1

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Reverend Simon Sideways

(Published today)

• Like 1

...ended up with Boris at  the helm of Brexit, the poster boy of the ruling classes and the political elite, who's Brexit strategy is to blame a no-deal on the EU, whilst attempting to make crashing out like an jolly old adventure down shitcreek without a paddle or a clue, but with lashings of blind optimism and custard:biggrin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seven said:

BREAKING NEWS: All leave voters are thick!

What a brilliant video seven :biggrin:  I Love it   :biggrin:

• Like 1

More of Simon's views B)

Could it be that Boris will finally shut up the Remoaner's? :biggrin:

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

Could it be that Boris will finally shut up the Remoaner's? :biggrin:

Hopefully something comes of the negotiations today, as long as there are no border checks over here and trade is not affected too much most people will be happy enough here I reckon.

This gave me a bit of a chuckle today.:biggrin:

6221014A-A80E-4022-8108-EFB7D86F613B.jpeg

• Like 1

That’s the thing QG, you can see sections of the British media gearing up to blame the “paddies” for their own governments incompetence.  We didn’t want this mess, they (British government) didn’t think much of the border issue during the referendum and then later on it becomes the main sticking point.  If Teresa May hadn’t called that snap election and then was dependent on the DUP to prop up her government this sorry state of affairs may not have dragged on as long as it has. 

• Like 3

I think Boris Johnson is gearing up for a General Election blaming everyone but himself for not being able to get a Brexit Agreement, the Irish, the EU and the UK Parliamentary Opposition. 

He championed Brexit during the Referendum campaign without actually believing it would get a majority, and no plan as to how it would be implemented. And he still doesn't despite his bluster. 

• Like 1

No deal. Just get on with it. I blame the MPs who fanatically want to remain despite the majority saying otherwise. This could have been sorted years ago. Let's get the fuck out of this club. It looks like a big fucking moody bully to me.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redrockrevival said:

No deal. Just get on with it. I blame the MPs who fanatically want to remain despite the majority saying otherwise. This could have been sorted years ago. Let's get the fuck out of this club. It looks like a big fucking moody bully to me.  

Well said wee laddie :good:

You are ok for a Jock :biggrin: