Miss International Queen 2019, March 8, 2019, Pattaya, Thailand

rxpharm

This year they have expanded the Miss International Queen brand - by having Miss International Queen contests in various countries as representatives for the big contest in Pattaya - they are clearly following the Miss Universe model. From the first couple of videos it is likely this year's contest will also have very beautiful contestants, and it would not be a surprise if Thailand is not the winner again.

The rest of the videos are up - so far 20 contestants.

Miss USA

Miss Mexico

Miss Nepal

Miss Myanmar

Miss Venezuela

Miss Thailand (also Miss Tiffany Universe 2018)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

What is GMM25, the broadcast channel for Miss International Queen? 

I can't seem to find it.   Do most people have access to this channel? 

It's a digital TV channel, only available by subscription if you have a package - generally from True. Many people do have it, but of course not as widespread as the normal analogue channels.

The contest may also be viewed from the Miss International Queen Facebook page and the Miss International Queen Youtube channel, which will do a live stream on the night of the contest.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 11:30 AM, rxpharm said:

It's a digital TV channel, only available by subscription if you have a package - generally from True. Many people do have it, but of course not as widespread as the normal analogue channels.

The contest may also be viewed from the Miss International Queen Facebook page and the Miss International Queen Youtube channel, which will do a live stream on the night of the contest.

Gametime in 30 minutes..

18 hours ago, rxpharm said:

Miss International Queen 2019 - Miss USA

1st runner up - Miss Thailand

2nd runner up - Miss China

:abe:

My teerak was rooting for both the USA and Thailand and started shouting USA USA like they do at Trump rallies.

I called exactly who would make the Top 3 after the Top 6 gave their answers to their individual questions.

But I would rather have a romp with 4,5, or 6, Malaysia, Japan, and Vietnam than with any of the Top 3.

Miss Laos didn't even make the Top 12 but I thought she was a looker.

I also called the winner after the responses to the final question.

Our new Miss International Queen is quite an accomplished public speaker and she certainly raised my awareness of PEP which was sort of off my radar.

The MCs made two interesting comments:

1) something like, Pattaya is no longer a seedy beach resort

2) (to the contestants) "You guys are georgeous"  

• Like 1