Favorite Ladyboy Bar

Pdoggg

My time in Pattaya is drawing to a close this year.  I don't go out that much and when I do go out it is usually not a ladyboy bar.

I think Best Ladyboy Bar might be different than Favorite Ladyboy Bar.  What I mean by that is TJ's has great talent in a non-pushy atmosphere and Leos are priced fairly at 80 baht.  Maybe I'd rate it the best.  

But if it was my really Favorite I guess I would have gone there more.  

My 2018-2019 Favorite Ladyboy Bar is Katty Bar.  Great location given there is very little traffic directly in front.  Comfy chairs to while away a few hours drinking 60 baht Leos.  Non pushy staff and friendly to me despite my buying a grand total of zero ladydrinks.  I'm not there to grope or audition for a romp so no reason to buy those damn things.  

I'm not the typical customer though. What's your Favorite?

• Like 2

My favourites would be Baby Boom and 69 Bar,  I like Josh and Jimmy and think they are both good guys B)

I quite like the set up in Surprise Yourself too (especially after having a ST upstairs with the lovely  blonde Patty very recently :spiteful:)

I never visited Sensations in its two new locations on Action Street this month or last November so cannot comment on this bar.

As for all the other ladyboy bars I can take em or leave em.

I am in no rush to visit any of them tbh :unsure:

20190213_223000.jpg

• Like 2

I have zero interest in Lady boy bars these days but still 100% interest in Lady Boys :biggrin:,  therefore quite difficult to say a favorite Bar, but for a chill out in the afternoon I still quite enjoy sitting at a table in the Linda Bar and watching the World stroll by :drinks:

• Like 3

On 2/26/2019 at 12:52 PM, BigTel said:

I have zero interest in Lady boy bars these days but still 100% interest in Lady Boys :biggrin:,  

I have to agree with that, it's more fun taking a walk and seeing who you bump into or phoning someone up .

I liked Mouth Moy at Tree Town because you never knew who would show up but alas its closed ,I'll go for Linda Bar about 3am when you know you've had enough but you keep on ordering one last beer , next thing you know you are in Marine :character00274: 

• Like 4

Katy Bar is my favorite in Pattaya and Why Not is my favorite in Bangkok. Katty Bar is very relaxed with no loud music or pushy girls. Nice talent there too. Teya is a dish.

I like Baby Boom for some late night action. Especially like it when it’s empty of customers and I have the pick of the lot for some hands on filthy action in a dark corner. Lol

• Like 2

I still do get my LBs out of bars or go to a massage place. I spend the most time in 69 and New Bar. Mainly because after I eat, and while the LBs are arriving, I play pool. While I like both Katy Bar and TJ's a lot I have so much within walking distance that I rarely go there. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jimslim said:

I liked Mouth Moy at Tree Town

Ah so that’s where the other one was,  I read about it but was never sure if they were talking about the same one we drank in near the Penthouse Hotel.  

Regarding favourite LB watering holes, like some of you guys I really enjoy the relaxing vibe in Katty bar.  As I have mentioned numerous times over the years I enjoy being outside when in Los and bars like Katty and TJs are right up my alley (not that way:) ) for the same reasons given already.  

I went to Marine last week on a weeknight from around 3:30 to 5:15. The number of LBs, GGs and customers was way down from previous trips. There were so few people you could mostly walk straight across the dance area to the toilet. The end of the month often brings out some extra girls looking to make rent money. But the selection was very poor.  Perhaps better on the weekends?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, seven said:

Sounds like TJs and Kattys are the places to be since Triple X closed.

I am sure some of the other bars mentioned are good to hang out in also, I just find these two suit my style as the girls leave me alone yet are friendly at the same time.  Never witnessed a hair flick in either.  

12 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

It's either 5 baht or pee in your pants at TJ's. 

With the exchange rate....:biggrin: 

4 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I am sure some of the other bars mentioned are good to hang out in also, I just find these two suit my style as the girls leave me alone yet are friendly at the same time.  Never witnessed a hair flick in either.  

Sure, but I think I prefer the same type of bars like you and PD these days.

You didn't go to Marine, I take it?:biggrin:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I am sure some of the other bars mentioned are good to hang out in also, I just find these two suit my style as the girls leave me alone yet are friendly at the same time.  Never witnessed a hair flick in either.  

20190304_021734.png

• Like 1

As I sometimes point out different people go to bars for different reasons. Two of the guys that like TJs and Katty Bar have a live in LB. Thus are just looking for a night out with the boys and perhaps some eye candy. But both of the bars are also a good place for someone like me who is looking for the LB of the night. I wouldn't want to go there every other night but there are usually enough LBs available to keep a 'take them one time (maybe twice) and done' guy like me happy. At least for a while as length of trip might be a factor.     

• Like 2