Vietnam (Or Using This Website Like a Cheap Whore)

RandiUno2

On 12/22/2019 at 1:05 PM, strocube said:

Made it to HCMC, Vietnam. Was jet lagged and exhausted. Managed to get local SIM cards, change money, find my Airbnb, get cleaned up and have a bite. That was the best I could do. My nerves were shot after the flight. Sometimes I wonder if I’m getting too old for this business. 

Think I may try one of those blow job joints today. 

I posted my profile on Grindr while I’m here. Will see if I might find a cute local femboy/trans girl on there. If not, then the blow job bars will have to do for now. Life is good when you have choices.

I have a pretty wide open agenda. In no particular order, I wanna see the caves, do some diving and have a bit of beach fun, and check out Dalat. This is not strictly a monger’s holiday. I’m thinking it might be more of a sightseeing, tourist holiday, with a bit of sex fun thrown in. Guess we’ll see how things unfold. 

Thank you for you trip report.  I feel rotten. I used LBR worse than a cheap whore in that I didn't even give the site a "tip" after using it for info on Vietnam.  That being said  I will cover a couple places I visited in April 2019, which are not on your trip report list to add a little intel for everyone.  

All the best,

Randi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Vietnam - April 2019. 

Spent a little less than 3 weeks in Vietnam in April 2019. Went with my partner, and the opportunity for some monger/play action was on the table, but no a high priority.   Our trip included HCM City, Can Tho, Hanoi, and Cat Ba Island (Ha Long Bay).  

First, we didn't see much of a ladyboy scene in any of the locales we visited, but in light of the reports that the scene was pretty light, I didn't spend too much time hunting. The scene for genetic girls was obvious.  We stayed in District 1 at a very nice hotel (Elios Hotel - $45 US/Night with free rooftop/skybar breakfast over looking park and city).    There is a walking street one block behind Elios Hotel, and in the little street lining it, plenty of girls offering massage and more. 

P_20170607_072957.jpg

• Like 2

Since I have discovered I'm as comfortable with Asian femmeboys as full time ladyboys, I decided to do a little research to see if there were any gay spas in the HCM City areas.  It took about 2 minutes of internet research to find a few, but the one with the highest ratings and seemed he most interesting was Nadam Spa.  However, since I am no longer willing to "Walk a mile for a Camel", I decided to just go to one with a fair rating that was a short cab ride from the hotel.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the spa. 

I was pleasantly surprised. The club seemed fairly clean. It was 3 or 4 stories, with first level reception, locker, massage area, 2nd level showers, cold water spa/pool; 3rd level rock salt sauna, steam room; 4th level Theatre room/outdoor garden play area.

Also, it appears men of me and my partners stature were appealing. The club wasn't crowded, but it wasn't empty.  We were immediately cruised by two youngish twinks, who basically pulled us into an area where the door could by closed (seems like public play is something they didn't want), and before I knew it we had a foursome with my partner and I switching off the two femmeboys.  Actually a very hot scene.  After that I was good, and enjoyed the rock salt sauna, and we went home.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RandiUno2 said:

We were immediately cruised by two youngish twinks, who basically pulled us into an area where the door could by closed (seems like public play is something they didn't want), and before I knew it we had a foursome with my partner and I switching off the two femmeboys.

And this was the spa that wasn't highly rated!   :yahoo:

Welcome back Randi!  :drinks:

After seeing the sites in HCM City (War Museum, Opera House, Cathedral (under construction/renovation) and doing some shopping we decided to move on.  I really wanted to see a floating market.  I heard that the last true floating market was in Can Tho, as most are disappearing in the face of rapid economic change in Vietnam.  Decided to go and stay in Can Tho as opposed to taking an excursion direct from Saigon. Glad I made this call, and recommend anyone else the same.

The bus ride from Saigon to Can Tho was an eye opener.  The whole of the trip was developed countryside. It wasn't pretty, but it was economic development, and the whole trip reminded me of why we have our current president in the USA.  The rich in the USA arent doing anything to help the poor get ahead.  As corrupt as anyone says the Vietnamese system is, everyone I talked to who was Vietnamese believed they could get ahead, and even though the the system was rigged to help the politicians, the guys driving the bus, the guys leading the floating market tour, the Vietnamese tourist we ate lunch with on Cat Ba Island all seemed assured their future was better than their past, and that is missing from my country right now.

I loved Can Tho.  The town was a sleepy river town, with a very chill vibe. Stayed at the Vin Pearl Can Tho, which at 20 stories seems oddly out of place in Can Tho where no other buildings are more the 4 stories high.  

Finally, the the bus ride, and then getting up at dawn to make the floating market was truly worth the effort. I can't even describe seeing the dawn break while on a small (5 person) boat on a Mekong delta tributary, and then seeing countless boats on the river hawking fruits, vegetable and fish.  Truly amazing

P_20190416_150648.jpg

P_20190416_195829.jpg

P_20190417_061731.jpg

Edited by RandiUno2
typos
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hi @RandiUno2,

Thanks for your posting about Cần Thơ, a very pleasant to stay in indeed but not so easy to find ladyboys. 

I have no time to write comments to night. Here are a few pics about the city.

The city at night from a roof top bar

CTPano.thumb.png.79ac8e69835f39a583347f23937d17ec.png

Lenin's status in Đường Hai Bà Trưng

CTD.JPG.e2f4eef51c3025d650dcbbda2daf4268.JPG

Ladyboy hanging around at night near the Sông Cần Thơ riverside park

Np4pct.JPG.0478061fe39405221fa85f80da64062a.JPG

Cái Răng floating market the first must see

CTCR.JPG.62b2a294210d1b49584bfce783ab641f.JPG

I will post VN p4p  ladyboys pics in restricted access areas only. 

Edited by Pulci Gorgon
delete the ladyboy pic.
  • Like 2

After a relaxing couple of days in Can Tho, decided to move on to Hanoi. Plane flight was in order, and buying last minute tickets in Vietnam is a piece of cake. Just go to any roadside travel agent, and book your flight. 

Hanoi was just awesome. Stayed in the old quarter, and just got lost in the winding streets.  All I wanted to do was walk around smoking my Cuban cigars (legal in Vietnam, but not in USA), and take in the sites.  The nights around the Hoan Kiem Lake were magical.  Lights reflecting off the still waters, couples strolling hand in hand on lakeside walk way, soft music from some venues...I was immediately transported to French colonial Vietnam, and understood why European desire to dominate the world died so hard. Nothing probably feels better than being like a king/royalty in a new world you people have conquered.

Anyway, we stayed at the MK Premiere Boutique hotel. Really enjoyed the room with a balcony over looking the street below so I could take in street scene while sipping coffee and smoking a cigar. Hotel seemed a little pricey at $50 per night, but I would spend the money again for the room and location.

P_20190418_170451.jpg

P_20190419_091926.jpg

P_20190419_095828.jpg

• Like 2

Wrote a long post on Cat Ba Island and Ha Long Bay, but it was deleted. 

Nutshell - Cat Ba Island developing fast, contruction everywhere. Enjoyed my hotel Catba Sunrise Resort, but it was overpriced.

Ha Long Bay - Disappointment of the trip.  Its a desert. No wildlife(ie you would expect to see tons of seabirds, but absolutely none...no exaggeration).  Ha Long Bay near some of the busiest shipping lanes and ports in the world, so waters are filthy.  I rarely write negatives, but Ha Long Bay is visual only....take pictures, enjoy the views of the islands, but don't plan on swimming or seeing anything alive.

P_20190419_173133.jpg

P_20190419_194358.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

And this was the spa that wasn't highly rated!   :yahoo:

Welcome back Randi!  :drinks:

Hey Pdogg,

So glad you are keeping this site going, and hope you are doing well. Looks like I will be making another trip to the region in the summer.  My middle child graduating, and since I took her older sister through South East Asia as a graduation present, I guess I'm doing it for her as well. She wants to see some of the same spots, so looks like Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam are on the list for me again.

All the best,

Randi.

• Like 1

Final point.  The street food in Vietnam is the better than Cambodia and Thailand by a long shot. I loved sitting on the plastic kindergarten chairs as a roadside stall, only to have a big Mercedes Benz pull up, and 4 guys in business attire jump out and sit right on the same plastic chairs at the next table and order a 1.50 broken rice, or a bowl of Bahn Cahn (typo). The food was AMAZING.

• Like 2

Hanoi

H1.JPG.9c5f04912edaa6d391166a9df30202e3.JPG

H2.JPG.e88b5be56660471bb5ccc8d9437eb52f.JPG

H3.JPG.b5188c89f559192413f20ed585138c41.JPG

H4.JPG.a7bd8d4d1e521613a72646c1e0178eee.JPG

H5.JPG.84e64777b8f2e7b37858dea7430dd2ac.JPG

H6.JPG.bbf515b74586d0c6c87d92f9c9ddd0f7.JPG

Sorry to read you didn't enjoy your trip so much in Hạ Long bay and Cat Ba. It's a real lottery when you purchase your trip in Hanoi. I could have gotten an expensive trip with overnight in a junk but it was fairly expensive. I had one including visiting a cave (poor) one night in Cat Ba, then a boat trip in the islands including canoeing, snorkeling, lazy time, stop in a monkey island and passing along a fishing village. 

Instead of riding back to Hanoi, I paid one more night in my hotel (25 $) and picked up a bus to go to Tam Cóc. Cat Ba was empty. Anyway, even in high season, there is no ladyboy over there. The young manager of my hotel just asked me to warn her in case I would meet some one in town and bring back a guest (no overcharge but safety). It had been nice to chat with this local North Vietnamese lady (  Diệu Hằng's her first name meaning sweet moon). 

HL1.JPG.e4b3884a5a9e0285616d0b0d30d90544.JPG

HL2.JPG.1013834c54ce88cceb63783765d24ced.JPG

HL3.JPG.a701ec3cdc31539ada9db2e0db0d3131.JPG

HL4.JPG.aff413bea9f85ae251263f961d468624.JPG

HL5.JPG.213e20511ea2ce66b3d72dbbb019dc34.JPG

HL6.JPG.dca87b218d2a7f1f61f6a0885fcc2975.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 1:20 AM, strocube said:

Thanks so much for your suggestions P&G. I really appreciate it.

Feeling much better today; almost 100% back to normal, thank the gods. 
Booked an extra two night where I am staying because I was feeling like crap. Now that I’m better will see about Phou Quoc. Or I may just stay in HCMC and have a relaxing mongering experience.

Been contacting Filipina ladyboys here on Grindr. Gonna see about making contact with one of then tonight.

I would like to try a local femboy while I’m here. But if not, I guess I’ll have to console myself with what’s on offer.

Anyway, the blow job places with genetic girls are also an option.

Wonder if you had an early brush with COVID 19 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Soc999 said:

Wonder if you had an early brush with COVID 19 

I thought the same thing myself. It’s certainly possible, but there is no way to know for sure. I hope so, then maybe I’ll be immune and not have to worry.

I had a layover in Guangzhou for 3 hours on my flight into Vietnam. Also had a 13 hour layover in Hong Kong on my way out. 
It was pretty much the worst flu I’ve had in recent memory. Been a long time since I was that sick. Everything hurt, felt like I was beaten with a stick. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, strocube said:

I thought the same thing myself. It’s certainly possible, but there is no way to know for sure. I hope so, then maybe I’ll be immune and not have to worry.

I had a layover in Guangzhou for 3 hours on my flight into Vietnam. Also had a 13 hour layover in Hong Kong on my way out. 
it was pretty much the worst flu I’ve had in recent memory. Been a long time since I was that sick. Everything hurt, felt like I was beaten with a stick. 

I and another BM also had a really bad respiratory thing late December to end of January. I flew to BKK 18 December after 5 weeks in Hong Kong. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Soc999 said:

I and another BM also had a really bad respiratory thing late December to end of January. I flew to BKK 18 December after 5 weeks in Hong Kong. 

Could be we got it and are now ok. Let’s hope so.

Anyway, I suspect this whole thing is being hyped for all kinds of ulterior motives. 

• 2 weeks later...

possibly they are using this to develop "fire drills" response.  Remember those as a kid in school? Practiced procedure and response time fairly regularly.  It's NEVER been done for pandemics which come more severe and more often in recent years. I also suspect they will find lots of jobs/positions they can do without. Might be banking goes to lobby on appointment only.  Word is automation is going to kill off millions of jobs in the near future.  Catastrophic results by some accounts.

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2019 at 5:10 PM, RandiUno2 said:

Hey Guys,

Haven't been here for a while, but good to see the postings and travel dairies are still going up.  Looks like I will get a few days on the ground in S.E. Asia this spring.  I was thinking about a Sri Lanka trip, but with airfare so ridiculously low, I decided to return to Vietnam for a short two week trip. My first, last, and only prior visit to Vietnam was a very brief 3 day visit to Saigon/HCM City with my oldest daughter, so naturally besides a street food tour, war memorial tour, and such, I did not get to see much of mongers view of the city, much less the country. 

I noticed that last years International Queen was from Vietnam, and was wondering if there are any venues or locales where one might experience the Vietnamese ladyboy scene, if there is one to be experienced.  At this point except staying in Saigon/HCM City for couple of days (flying direct from U.S.), I have no itenerary.

Any suggestions from where I might see  a ladyboy caberet, or any action would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping I might find something on the ground that can entice me to come out of my monger retirement, and get in the game again.

RandiUno

Saigons-drag-queens-f.jpg

OMG ! This is Jessie Ca. I managed to hook her up last week. 
Here is her instagram https://www.instagram.com/Jessicadragqueen/?fbclid=IwAR247vD4xKvkRRJygCXbVxUtDpfVPlns4hTCBGUgLMxgIV0FlT7BS1wWco8

She's a 34 years old ladyboy. She's worked hard as a make up artist till last week, then the Vietnamese government decided to close bars, restaurants and karaoke. Since then, they also closed all non-essential business. I don't know if she was in p4p, but she's in emergency now. Someone was declared Covid+ in her neighborhood last week. She was scared to stay in quarantine if the corona comes too close to her apartment. Her parents live 3 km away from her place and she fears to contaminate them. (As far as I understood, the VN government uses a system of health declaration to track cases. Every one must fill in a report every day, or must report when they have a symptom to be checked ASAP. Military health units joined civil health units to reinforce their control power). 

Moreover, she had no saving. She was crying for help. On March 24th, her last message said she wants to die. There is no lockdown in VN but the administration has no financial means to help all these people made jobless by the decision to close non-essential business. I felt very bad for her. I had to sponsor ladyboys I had met first. Thanks heaven, many ladyboys working in all kind of shows went back to their family in the countryside or in middle class areas. If not, they stay in their rooms like frozen by their unexpected situation. 

If you like her, you can contact her on Viber. She may be like a puppy looking for a master. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

What does not kill her makes her stronger (hopefully). Although her business has been down since March, Jessica is still looking pretty and surviving without money and without possibility of visiting her parents who live in a close neighborhood. A friend of mine reported me she's OK. I guess she's still thinking of starting over with her troop when drag queens shows will re open. 

JHD24.png.81b83fd3eb363bbaf6a3ff2c6929b2df.png

Jessica earlier this week

JHD25.png

• Like 1