Vietnam (Or Using This Website Like a Cheap Whore)

RandiUno2

Hey Guys,

Haven't been here for a while, but good to see the postings and travel dairies are still going up.  Looks like I will get a few days on the ground in S.E. Asia this spring.  I was thinking about a Sri Lanka trip, but with airfare so ridiculously low, I decided to return to Vietnam for a short two week trip. My first, last, and only prior visit to Vietnam was a very brief 3 day visit to Saigon/HCM City with my oldest daughter, so naturally besides a street food tour, war memorial tour, and such, I did not get to see much of mongers view of the city, much less the country. 

I noticed that last years International Queen was from Vietnam, and was wondering if there are any venues or locales where one might experience the Vietnamese ladyboy scene, if there is one to be experienced.  At this point except staying in Saigon/HCM City for couple of days (flying direct from U.S.), I have no itenerary.

Any suggestions from where I might see  a ladyboy caberet, or any action would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping I might find something on the ground that can entice me to come out of my monger retirement, and get in the game again.

RandiUno

Saigons-drag-queens-f.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Got it. That seems to be the consensus.  I will just have to accept that this is a traditional travel/tourist vacation and if per chance some random ladyboy or femmeboy happens my way, great.  

Looks like my trip is going to be pretty basic with short stays in each of these cities

Saigon/HCM City,  Nha Trang,  Hoi An, and Hanoi

Thanks for the response.

RandyUno

• 3 months later...

Well, I guess I’m gonna mix it up a bit this year and go to Vietnam for a change. Have never been there so I am looking forward to checking it out. I know, from my limited research that it is not the monger’s paradise that is Thailand. Not too bothered by that because I’m sure there is still all kinds sex fun to be had.

The place looks lovely and the women are beautiful. What’s not to like? Plan on seeing as much of the country as I can with my limited amount the of time; just two weeks.

Will be going in Late December of this year. Will be there until early January. Will report my findings and impressions here.

Cheers

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, strocube said:

Well, I guess I’m gonna mix it up a bit this year and go to Vietnam for a change. Have never been there so I am looking forward to checking it out. I know, from my limited research that it is not the monger’s paradise that is Thailand. Not too bothered by that because I’m sure there is still all kinds sex fun to be had.

The place looks lovely and he women are beautiful. What’s not to like? Plan on seeing as much of the country as I can with my limited amount the of time; just two weeks.

Will be going in Late December of this year. Will be there until early January. Will report my findings and impressions here.

Cheers

I met a few days ago an old friend..he was just coming back from Vietnam...I told him I was in Thailand. He replied that after his experience in Vietnam...he will never go back to Thailand... he's a nice guy in his 50...still in very good shape...those kind of guys that never got married preferring adventure...but especially he has good taste for everything...so wait for your review...seems that Vietnam is going trendy....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sustra4 said:

seems that Vietnam is going trendy...

Yep. Many of my friends and neighbours chose Vietnam last winter instead of the usual Thailand. Not everyone was convinced though. All depends who you are and what you are expecting , I guess.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Made it to HCMC, Vietnam. Was jet lagged and exhausted. Managed to get local SIM cards, change money, find my Airbnb, get cleaned up and have a bite. That was the best I could do. My nerves were shot after the flight. Sometimes I wonder if I’m getting too old for this business. 

Think I may try one of those blow job joints today. 

I posted my profile on Grindr while I’m here. Will see if I might find a cute local femboy/trans girl on there. If not, then the blow job bars will have to do for now. Life is good when you have choices.

I have a pretty wide open agenda. In no particular order, I wanna see the caves, do some diving and have a bit of beach fun, and check out Dalat. This is not strictly a monger’s holiday. I’m thinking it might be more of a sightseeing, tourist holiday, with a bit of sex fun thrown in. Guess we’ll see how things unfold. 

• Like 2

If you want to find ladyboys in Vietnam, you should apply all kinds of tips. One of them is to try to rely on the VN mongers community. 

The most important one is to ... (deleted) ... behave as a winner.  There used to be people in Vietnam who used a proverb that could easily be translated by  "God helps those that help themselves". I posted several times at Pyongyang "you've got to pull your fingers out of your ass". What have you done to start doing it ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

You might want to go to the War Remnants Museum. I found it quite interesting getting the other side of the story of the 'American War'.

I have nothing but respect for “the little man in black pajamas.” They gave the empire a proper and well-deserved ass whopping.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strocube said:

I have nothing but respect for “the little man in black pajamas.” They gave the empire a proper and well-deserved ass whopping.

I'm sorry I read this. I'm an Australian, and we, New Zealand and ROK were there too - not just the Americans. I was there 1966 - 67, and those who died did not deserve that.Of course war is not good for either side - too many people died and/or have had their lives ruined.

What I do respect is your right to your views, strocube, and for that I have no problem.

• Like 3

Ok, went and got a blow job from one of those barber shop/blow job bars. There is a street where they are all conveniently located. Taxi dude dropped me off and then I went and had a look at about five of them and the girls they had on offer. Picked the place that I thought had the best vibe. Went upstairs with the lady of my choice. Laid down on the table and she took of my shirt and pants. Then she cleaned my man bits and my right hand with an antiseptic wipe. She pulled down the top of her dress and removed her bra exposing a lovely pair of firm and perky little titties; just how I like them. Then she lifted her dress and removed her panties, giving my right hand access to her lady bits. After she cleaned me up she started sucking me and she let me fell her ass and pussy and suck on her nipples. The girl was good at her job. She brought me to the edge a few times before I finally came in her mouth. Ahhhhhh.

Afterwards she cleaned me up and gave me a very brief massage. I was quite satisfied.

This is the street and these are the various places. Sorry, I cant’t remember which one I went to.

This is where I got the info. https://singlemanforum.com/threads/list-of-nguyen-phi-khanh-hot-tocs-district-1-ho-chi-minh-vietnam.167/

I almost forgot cost. They are all 400,000 dong, tip included, lol! That’s about $17.50 

1F2D6A60-F185-4638-9A0C-0B70B1182B8B.png

• Like 2

Been having issues with my credit card company. The bastards block the card all the fucking time. I called them before I left and told them where I would be and when I would be there. Blocked anyway, grrrrrrr.

Anyway, got that sorted for now. 
I am trying to get my femboy on here and tried to join a dating service. I suspect that’s what triggered the block. 
Grindr is just as much SHITE here as it is in LA. Idiots on there do not read profiles. 
Locanto has been down these past few days. 
May go check out a few gay bars/clubs tonight and see if I can find me a cute little mincer. Though, after I popped today, not sure if I’m good for another one. Sucks being 60. 

Flying to Dalat tomorrow. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, P&G said:

Check you MPs. 

You won't find a ladyboy in Đà Lạt for sure. 

No worries. Any tips about how to get some regular girl action? Looked online, but there was not much. Something about coffee shops and karaoke joints. Thought I’d try massage joints. 

Have been enjoying Da Lat. The place is lovely, cool, and beautiful. 
I’m staying at an awesome boutique hotel called Zen Valley. Just had one of the best massages ever, from what I later realized was an autistic girl. 
Took the cable car up to a temple complex and a lake. The scenery is awesome. The temple grounds and gardens were the highlight of the outing. Lots of greenery, flowers and butterflies with dappled sun light, breezes and the sounds of water, ahhhh. Was able to finally start to relax a bit. 
No mongering here that I can see. This place would be ideal for a honeymoon.

3AC49AAE-9D73-4B92-AC5F-4FD499C43663.jpeg

541031E1-6D5C-420D-ADA7-97BB28B48321.jpeg

804A871D-62EB-46F5-8BC6-3D871176F924.jpeg

075A4873-A2A4-42D2-B1C0-D614B697837F.jpeg

3292DD67-8185-4226-AC97-C4FA30C07157.jpeg

• Like 5

Have I mentioned that I find Vietnamese girls absolutely stunning? Holy shit, man, even the chubby girls are cute. A very welcome change from the fat fucked up skanks in the US. I realize there are exceptions, and not all US females are fat fucked up skanks. Still, you can keep them just the same. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tea baggins said:

Da Lat looks quite beautiful. Thanks for this report.

It is. 
You’re quite welcome.

My only quibble with the place is that because it is an agricultural area, they burn garbage and it can get a bit smokey. Not sure if this is a seasonal thing or what. Anyway, it wasn’t super bad, and certainly not enough to put  me off the place.