RandiUno2

Vietnam (Or Using This Website Like a Cheap Whore)

Hey Guys,

Haven't been here for a while, but good to see the postings and travel dairies are still going up.  Looks like I will get a few days on the ground in S.E. Asia this spring.  I was thinking about a Sri Lanka trip, but with airfare so ridiculously low, I decided to return to Vietnam for a short two week trip. My first, last, and only prior visit to Vietnam was a very brief 3 day visit to Saigon/HCM City with my oldest daughter, so naturally besides a street food tour, war memorial tour, and such, I did not get to see much of mongers view of the city, much less the country. 

I noticed that last years International Queen was from Vietnam, and was wondering if there are any venues or locales where one might experience the Vietnamese ladyboy scene, if there is one to be experienced.  At this point except staying in Saigon/HCM City for couple of days (flying direct from U.S.), I have no itenerary.

Any suggestions from where I might see  a ladyboy caberet, or any action would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping I might find something on the ground that can entice me to come out of my monger retirement, and get in the game again.

RandiUno

Saigons-drag-queens-f.jpg

• Like 1