Staying Above A Ladyboy Bar

Pdoggg

In recent threads, Sustra asked about staying above Katty Bar and La Bamba.

I reckon spending a holiday above a ladyboy bar has its pros and cons.

The fantasy is that you never know who is going to knock on your door and fuck you silly.   :girl_devil:

But it seems that you lose a certain amount of privacy with the ladyboys seeing who you bring back home.   :notfair:

Think that Katty Bar and Baby Boom rent out rooms above the bar. And La Bamba used to rent rooms out.

Any others?

Did you guys like the experience or did you feel inhibited bringing outside ladyboys home.

• Like 1

I've never done it nor ever will, it's not a good idea.

I know a few guys who have and there's always been problems, its ok for a bit until you bring back someone they don't like or had previous run-ins with 

The fantasy of them knocking at your door in the wee small hours with a hard-on is better kept for the cold dark nights at home 

• Like 2

I would never stay long time in the rooms above a ladyboy bar, too much hassle imho.

However, as Jim suggests a 'fantasy' could be in order.

For example, a 1 night stay at La Bamba with say the 4 ladyboy inhabitants entering your room in the early hours with hard-ons and all eager to bang you silly could be a temptation to some :Drooling:

• Like 3

The fantasy is most certainly different from the reality. I stayed many times at La Bamba and believe me they don't come knocking at your door. Even in the days when I was "available" as a customer, there were no late knocks or cries outside the door of "I horny, can I come in"

Once the bar has closed for the night they seem more intent in going back to their room to sleep, or play on their phones until daylight, which is generally when they sleep.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sustra4 said:

" semel in anno licet insanire " from Latin...allowed to go out of mind once a year

Did it at check in bar bkk and that " fantasy " has materialised ....as i do not have much time not even to fantasize..due to work..was thinking to repeat the experience..

Please tell!!!  No, I would NOT want to stay above a LB bar!  

Observing the comings and goings at Katty's, I think most of their guesthouse customers are not into the ladyboy scene. I've seen str8 couples.

I think Katty's compares well to other Jomtien guesthouses.  Soi 4 unlike other Jomtien sois has a divider so the Katty side is mostly used for walking and parking. and is quiter than the other sois.

Katty's is extremely close to the beach.

But I would be personally wary of booking a non-refundable long stay above any ladyboy bar in case you have a misunderstanding with a love interest who isn't thrilled with your butterflying.  That said,  the Katty ladyboys are rather relaxed and friendly.  Imagine staying above Fantasy Lounge or Hi Boss?

Contacting Emmy direct you might get a better price than on 3rd party websites.

But if you are using Booking dot com, Hotels dot com, Trip dot com or Ag0da please use our links on http://ThailandTravelFun.com/links/

Skyscanner is there too and even if you are just researching and not ready to buy we would appreciate it if you use our links.   I really like the layout of Skyscanner compared to the sites popular in the USA.

Kharb khun khrap!   :hi:

• Like 2

On 2/1/2019 at 10:43 AM, Pdoggg said:

Observing the comings and goings at Katty's, I think most of their guesthouse customers are not into the ladyboy scene. I've seen str8 couples.

I've seen str8 couples into lb scene too...you never know......are we not str8 too?

20 hours ago, Sustra4 said:

I've seen str8 couples into lb scene too

I asked a couple of Jomtien LBs if they would do a threesome and if they had ever worked together before. I was told they worked together once when a Russian couple had BF them both. 

:offtopic:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Sustra4 said:

Kitty replied to book with Agoda or booking..I emailed them directly...

Guys, if you are using Booking.com or Agoda to book a room at Katty's here's a convenient link which has quick access to Katty's as well as some other good travel links at our sister site. 

Link To Katty's Guesthouse and Other Good Travel Websites

On 2/4/2019 at 2:37 PM, xyzzy said:

I asked a couple of Jomtien LBs if they would do a threesome and if they had ever worked together before. I was told they worked together once when a Russian couple had BF them both. 

A Russian couple wanted to barfine a ladyboy in Katty Bar last week, but none of the lbs would take up the offer as the guy was drunk and aggressive. The wife apparently walked off down the soi to see if she could find a willing lb. I don't think she was successful.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Although I like any kind of fantasy ... I wouldn't book above LBbar. Some kind of discretion should be valued. I have BF few (actually 5) girls from same bar in relatively short period. They say they're not jealous, but trust me, they are! I think, when staying above a bar, things could be even worse :biggrin:  And last thing I wanna see, is unhappy ladies.

• Like 3