Pdoggg

Where To Watch The Super Bowl Monday February 4th 6:30 AM

So where's the best place to watch the Super Bowl in Thailand?

Want a place with some big screens and the sound on.

In Pattaya, I have never been to Retox on Soi Honey but here it's a good spot.

Kateseree is cheap but more concerned about a good place rather than the cheapest place.

In Bangkok there is a joint on Soi 13 but the name escapes me right now. Sportsman?

In Angeles City, Phillies is the spot with a low price breakfast and reasonable priced San Mig Lite as a local beer.

Or in general, what are the good sports bars you frequent?

I have watched my last few Football games at the Retox on Soi Honey, I like it there and would recommend it.

I would imagine at 6-40am in the morning most of the screens will be showing the SuperBowl and you would have decent sound too.

Good to see my team in the Final again and I hope they win it after last year's defeat.

I agree too about not going to a place just because it's the cheaper option, especially on occasions like this.

It comes about only once a year so one might as well enjoy the moment to the full for the sake of a few extra Baht 

Would not mind of watching it myself but I will have not long just left Doha en-route to Bangkok B)

Enjoy it wherever you end up PD :drinks:

Screenshot_20190130-123306_Photos.jpg

• Like 1

wish i were there to watch with some buds, although it's lot easier to see here in the boring hemisphere of the world.

pats are the fave. probably end up -3. brady doesn't do anything but win. pats beat the rams in their last superbowl 18 years ago and he'll probably beat them again.

and i wouldn't bet against him.

• Like 1

I would be surprised if the line goes the 3-books HATE that number.  Tough to bet against Brady and all that experience.  I love the chargers a few weeks ago and the Pats just smashed them.

As far was watching it i will watch it, hopefully, in the best place-my own flat!!!certain it will be on in plenty of places in bangers esepcially in the Suhk area.  usual haunts.  i think Stickman mentioned a couple of places it will be on.  Just hope its a good game.....

• Like 1

Went to Murphy's Law for the first time tonight to watch Ireland vs England in the 6 Nations Rugby.

Sound was on which helps if it is a game that you care about.

Obviously the crowd was disappointed in the outcome.

Maybe the Forum Member we saw on the way over had a better outcum! 

Rugby is a fun sport to watch even though I don't understand the nuances.

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Went to Murphy's Law for the first time tonight to watch Ireland vs England in the 6 Nations Rugby.

Obviously the crowd was disappointed in the outcome.

:yahoo: