Gentleman's Clubs

Pdoggg

Was showing a str8 mate around and hit a couple gentleman's clubs.

Club Excite on Soi Xcyte is pretty good.  Girls are attractive and sexy.  One girl was naked but the rest had clothes on.  You can get a BJ behind a curtain for 300 barfine and 500 tip or upstairs get boom boom for 300 barfine and 1000 tip. You can also get your BJ upstairs for 500 but it will probably turn into Boom Boom.   

Then went to check out 555.

555, across from Baby Boom seems to have a non-Anglo Euro clientele just like the now defunct Carre Blanc. I don't think the girls were as attractive as Club Xcyte. One guy was getting a BJ at the bar. When we first walked in was dead, were just going o have one drink, but the bell was rung twice so we wound up having three.

Note, these clubs are GG only.

15 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Club Excite on Soi Xcyte is pretty good.  Girls are attractive and sexy.  One girl was naked but the rest had clothes on.  You can get a BJ behind a curtain for 300 barfine and 500 tip or upstairs get boom boom for 300 barfine and 1000 tip. You can also get your BJ upstairs for 500 but it will probably turn into Boom Boom.   

555, across from Baby Boom seems to have a non-Anglo Euro clientele just like the now defunct Carre Blanc. I don't think the girls were as attractive as Club Xcyte. One guy was getting a BJ at the bar. When we first walked in was dead, were just going o have one drink, but the bell was rung twice so we wound up having three.

Pat in the place on Xzyte gives a good BBBJCIM. Eyemalk turned me on to here.

There is one on Lengkee closer to 3rd Road. Another French connection I think as I saw Kiki from Surprise Yourself inside catting with a couple of others in French. There are at least two on Soi Chaiyapoon. The Den which I have never been inside. I tried one night at about 10:45 and they we already closed. The guy that bought Maggie May Bar has turned it into a gentleman's club. The bar hasn't changed in the front but the back has couches and curtains. He claims to still have Guinness but was out the one time I went in.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2019 at 12:33 PM, Pdoggg said:

This could be another place you can show me when I come over!!!  The list is getting longer.  Only so much time and so may adventures to be had!!!!

On 1/20/2019 at 1:15 AM, xyzzy said:

Pat in the place on Xzyte gives a good BBBJCIM. Eyemalk turned me on to here.

There is one on Lengkee closer to 3rd Road. Another French connection I think as I saw Kiki from Surprise Yourself inside catting with a couple of others in French. There are at least two on Soi Chaiyapoon. The Den which I have never been inside. I tried one night at about 10:45 and they we already closed. The guy that bought Maggie May Bar has turned it into a gentleman's club. The bar hasn't changed in the front but the back has couches and curtains. He claims to still have Guinness but was out the one time I went in.

The one on Lengkee is club La poste and is actually the bar of the Le  Trafalgar guesthouse, been there a few times and you can get a bj right at the bar there too but it's all GG  and ladies are generally older and not the most attractive