Login Problems

Please let us know if you have a problem logging in.

Bookmarked links may not work since the latest forum upgrade.

ladyboyreview.com should work.

When logging in you may have to reset your password.  Some screen shots are a few posts below. 

If you need help or forget the email address that you signed up with then please email basschcuk@gmail.com

Hi I can't sign in its telling me my password is incorrect 

As Seven says,if you see this then re-set your password.

If you go to the top right where it says Existing User Sign In and click a box will pop up. If your password doesn't work, at the bottom of the box it says Forgot My Password, click and put in the email addy you think you used for LBR and a password should be sent to you but maybe in your Spam Box or some alternative to your Inbox.

If that doesn't work then please send a message to basschcuk@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience but I think most of you will find your login experience greatly improved.

Screen Shot 2562-01-10 at 12.01.54.pngScreen Shot 2562-01-10 at 12.02.12.png

Or it might be easier for you to just create a slightly different username.

For example  if your username was Pounder then you can join as Pounder1 and then Private Message me to adjust your Post Count and Reputation Points.

Sorry for the inconvenience!  

On this thread only, Guests can post.

If you are having a login problem please describe your problem and the email address associated with this account, if you remember it.

Or any email where I can contact you to solve the problem. 

It seems there are two distinct yet inter-related problems.

1) Your password may need to be reset.   You can try that yourself and if that doesn't work, I can do it for you.

2) Your existing browser cache and LBR cookies are interfering with the process.  So you can clear your cache. That may help.  If not, you can try deleting the individual cookies associated with Ladyboy Review.  But I think it is easier to just use a different browser.  So if you always use Chrome for Ladyboy Review try using Firefox or Opera, or IE, or Safari or Sea Monkey. 

Usernames are not case sensitive.

But passwords are case sensitive.

For help email basschcuk@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I couldn't login today - password not recognised. I did the reset thing and got logged in.

Good to see you got in QG!   :biggrin:

Most guys will need to reset their password.

Requesting a password reset will work for most of you.  You input your email addy.

If that doesn't work then clear your cache, delete LBR cookies, or simply try another browser.

But it's not uncommon for guys to forget which email addy they used.  I don't like my primary email address to get flooded with stuff, so if joining a random forum I'll use some other address.

So if you need help reseting your password then please send an email to basschcuk@gmail.com

I can reset it for you and email you back if the email address you are using to message me matches the email address in the database.   If you think you are registered under an old address then please send me a list of addresses that might be yours.  If you know me then send something that let's me know it was you, for example something that happened on a night we went out together.

• 4 weeks later...

Part of the reason LBR has been so slow is that guys just got tired of the login problems, especially the problems of the last 5 months.

But now that LBR is "forum only", once someone gets logged into LBR the first time as forum only, then the problems disappear.

So if you have friends who have given up because of the login problem please suggest that they read this thread: 

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/8119-login-problems/

and to email basschcuk@gmail.com if they need help with the password reset.

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, seven said:

No log in problems but my email notifications have gone missing, when someone  quotes , sends PM.

Haven't  changed any setting as far as I know.

Think one of the minor upgrades changed the default settings.  Seven, I made some Notification changes to your account. Let's see if this quote generates an email.

The email might delivered to your Spambox or some specialized folder other than your Inbox.  If in your Spambox please mark the email as Not Spam. 

• 1 month later...

If you are a member who cannot login please email basschcuk@gmail.com and I will help you with a password reset.

If you know a member who cannot login then please tell him to email me at that email address.  :hi:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.