Always have a camera with you...

bumblebee

1 hour ago, seven said:

True.

Have you been back to Cuba lately? Ive never been, but would love to go.

last time was 10 years ago.....i used to be a frequent traveller......if You've never been there i strongly suggest a visit...still not dangerous and still amusing ( so i've been told by friends ) and much more ladyboys in comparison to my times...resign to the fact that speaking spanish is a must if you wish to fully enjoy it

2 hours ago, Sustra4 said:

last time was 10 years ago.....i used to be a frequent traveller......if You've never been there i strongly suggest a visit...still not dangerous and still amusing ( so i've been told by friends ) and much more ladyboys in comparison to my times...resign to the fact that speaking spanish is a must if you wish to fully enjoy it

Yes, I believe you. Cuba seems so fascinating, not only the mongering.

My spanish is not good. Its broken mexican spanish from my time in California. In fact my italian is probably better.

When I was in Milano I had all kinds of troubles communicating with the brasilian TS I wanted to meet. The night clerk of my hotel, Luigi, was very helpful with that though.  The language barrier really is a problem with portuguese speaking brasilians. Mariana Cordoba spoke decent english, but she's argentinian.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, seven said:

Yes, I believe you. Cuba seems so fascinating, not only the mongering.

My spanish is not good. Its broken mexican spanish from my time in California. In fact my italian is probably better.

When I was in Milano I had all kinds of troubles communicating with the brasilian TS I wanted to meet. The night clerk of my hotel, Luigi, was very helpful with that though.  The language barrier really is a problem with portuguese speaking brasilians. Mariana Cordoba spoke decent english, but she's argentinian.

well....if you come to Rome...i'll tour you around...Rome is a city with 1 ladyboy every 10 inhabitants...:clapping:and prices are cheaper than in Milano

• Like 1

16 hours ago, seven said:

In Milano absolutely. 

My only time in Rome was some 30 years ago and shemales weren't invented  as far as I was concerned.

25 years ago... the 90's were fantastic...I regret those times...so many beautiful lbs...now seems the inflation has rebated the quality..

18 hours ago, globetrotter said:

Mostly Brazilian there too I imagine ? 

Yes...some from Colombia and Venezuela too...Argentina...Philippines..I went with one from Lithuania as well..