Sign in to follow this  
bumblebee

Always have a camera with you...

Well for me yes, I hardly ever leave the room without it, maybe not when I am just popping to 7/11 or Family, but for any long stroll around Patts I feel naked without it.  You just never know what you might  stumble upon and today was one of those days.  Just as I passed Soi 6 I notice something going on in the plaza where there is a McDonalds.  

Not sure what it was all about, but there was a ladyboy in a Lamborghini which is always a good sign.  And later something to do with cigarettes.  Anyway the eye candy was spot on for an afternoon’s viewing.

0D9EEF1A-BE80-43E0-9603-936D6FF23C41.jpeg

883330A2-79E2-4858-A454-2CACFF049EE9.jpeg

960D5481-4B35-443F-BE4F-E8AB23FC3C3E.jpeg

6BAC29FD-ED0B-434D-8D25-D81A4BEBDAC8.jpeg

D2C83A07-CBCC-4893-832F-FB96A4E41E2F.jpeg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, redrock said:

Lovely. How unusual is that? Only in Pattaya.

Yep, always something going on.  More models were coming and going and then they moved the show over to the beach.614ACAAF-F7FE-4B39-A4EA-DF48E9039392.jpeg

A40D6E68-D3F5-4D78-BBA0-11D74D40E237.jpeg

C34390AD-EBD6-46AB-877A-2B8DA211CAFA.jpeg

And this is when it got serious......

B8B74A27-185B-4F92-AFBC-19CDE3F64328.jpeg

Are you a professional? Those pics are not only beautiful and classy...but also a "must buy a ticket to BKK"...congratulations ( I am at work for holidays and I am just smiling looking at them )

Beautiful capture there B B,   you really are very good ,  a pleasure to view your work my friend .:drinks:

6 minutes ago, Sustra4 said:

Are you a professional? Those pics are not only beautiful and classy...but also a "must buy a ticket to BKK"...congratulations ( I am at work for holidays and I am just smiling looking at them )

Afraid not Sustra, just a very passionate amateur and stuff like this brings out the best in me I feel.  The pros were taking the shots while I piggy backed on their work in the background with my zoom lens. :pic:

1 minute ago, BigTel said:

Beautiful capture there B B,   you really are very good ,  a pleasure to view your work my friend .:drinks:

Cheers BT, the fact that the models were posing and facing my direction-ish gave me enough time to compose my shots also. I really felt in my element at the time.  Hope I can gate crash a few more photo shoots before I head home.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sustra4 said:

the new years proposals will not include quit smoking.....anyway the pinky one is super...

They are doing their best to look like ladyboys lol.  I used to always go for the tanned skinned types but as I got older I found the paler skin of the Chinese types more attractive personally.  Either way they are both very doable, if you are in Thailand. :obscene:

5 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

They are doing their best to look like ladyboys lol.  I used to always go for the tanned skinned types but as I got older I found the paler skin of the Chinese types more attractive personally.  Either way they are both very doable, if you are in Thailand. :obscene:

Even outside Thailand...