Are your first or early LBs still around?

bumblebee

I was with a well known poster here recently and as we passed a small group of ladyboys he said that one in the middle is the first ladyboy I was ever with, back in 2002.  Now she is quite demonic looking and sillycone enhanced, nothing like his type and I was quite surprised until he reassured me she looked very different back then. 

So how about it chaps, are any of your early day ladyboys still about and still selling their wares?    Mine was in Karon beach back in 2002 also, no idea where she is today.  I did see Kwang the other day, and while I was never officially with her, I do recall her shoving something in my mouth in La Bamba bar one drunken night many moons ago.  

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

I did see Kwang the other day, and while I was never officially with her, I do recall her shoving something in my mouth in La Bamba bar one drunken night many moons ago.  

As Bill Clinton said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

She had a cock, your honor!

Tattooed Noon, the one who was but a youngster in the 131 Club, was one of my first in Thailand. I thought she was gorgeous pre-tattoo and ice. That must have been circa 2007.

Saw Sonya not long ago too. Sonya with the camera. She  goes way back. I just couldn't stop kissing her when I first met her. Enchanting creature.  

Kwang? another star performer. Sexual dynamite. 

6 hours ago, redrock said:

Tattooed Noon, the one who was but a youngster in the 131 Club, was one of my first in Thailand. I thought she was gorgeous pre-tattoo and ice. That must have been circa 2007.

Saw Sonya not long ago too. Sonya with the camera. She  goes way back. I just couldn't stop kissing her when I first met her. Enchanting creature.

Sonya was my second ever ladyboy.

I took a stroll down Walking Street as Chayada had decided to stay in and Sonya asked if I would like a drink as I passed Linda's Bar.

I took her up on her offer and to cut  long story short we ended up in her room across the Soi.:blush:

As I kissed her from the neck down her body she stopped me as I  reached the top of her black panties, she then said to me 'I am ladyboy', pretending to be shocked I replied something like

'Really?' as I smiled and added 'Too late now' and carried on.

She did show me her two passports,  one Thai and one Malaysian and wanted me to stay the nighr.

I would have done if I hadn't had to get back to Chayada, Sonya was really sweet and gave me faith that sleeping with a girl with a cock wasn't really that   'gay' at all B)

This would have been 2005

Also saw Sonya at the LBWVB,  still looking good and fair play to her with the photography :good:

• Like 1