Surprise Yourself Bar.

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, duke007 said:

Not bad price , if you get the horn and end up with the lady of your choice, which I will be if Patty is still in house early February  :Drooling:

It's a bad price if you are having a sober night out. The Schwepes is 50-60 baht at most places (this offer not valid at gogos). But with today's prices 140 seems reasonable.

I have a regular LB at Surprise Yourself. I give her 'the look' when I walk in and she follows me in.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@xyzzy The method I use is ;

1) Right click the link: 'Christian Laporte' and open in a new tab;

2) In the new tab the subject line is for example http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://www.facebook.com/christian.laporte.75/videos/10156226039382876/#

3) I delete the first section of the subject line, leaving only the facebook part of the subject line

image.png.2c2398b0ef0e616e8badce623b1b0d3c.png

4) Hit enter and there you have it.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 8:40 PM, xyzzy said:

I have a regular LB at Surprise Yourself. I give her 'the look' when I walk in and she follows me in.

The look.  :biggrin:    Guess it something many of us do and sometimes it involves lifting our chins and pointing our heads to the dorway.

On my Mac,I  can see the videos fine on Chrome and Opera. Can also see them on Firefox but it took a long time to load.

Might have to do with one's device, browser settings, maybe even Facebook.  Am curious which devises and browsers are the most problematic?

20 hours ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

@xyzzy The method I use is ;

1) Right click the link: 'Christian Laporte' and open in a new tab;

2) In the new tab the subject line is for example http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://www.facebook.com/christian.laporte.75/videos/10156226039382876/#

3) I delete the first section of the subject line, leaving only the facebook part of the subject line

image.png.2c2398b0ef0e616e8badce623b1b0d3c.png

4) Hit enter and there you have it.

The above method does not work for me on Firefox.

9 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I am using Chrome on iPad to view it.

I can see it in Chrome so it's either a Firefox setting or incompatible with Firefox. If I didn't think Google was the scum data collector of the earth I would use Chrome. Guess times change as I used to think Microsoft was the scum of the earth.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Am curious which devises and browsers are the most problematic?

This is a facebook-link and there's where you can view it best. I can't view it on Safari and cant be bothered with multiple browsers.

Before i had Chromium installed when Safari wouldn't work on a very few websites , but not anymore mainly of the reason Xyzzy mentions.

Just because you aint paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get ya:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

I use Firefox on PC and that is the method I use :blink:. Note that when right clicking it is on the name ' Christian Laporte'

Well perhaps I've made my Firefox not work the way yours works. I hate tabs so much I used a software patch to brute force tabs from happening. It saves some space at the top of the window. So I can't open a tab of any sort. If I click on Christian Laporte and "open link in new window" the new window opens but shows the same thing I see here at the website and clicking on the link in the new window does nothing. Does "open link in new window" work correctly for you or just new tab.

30 minutes ago, xyzzy said:

Well perhaps I've made my Firefox not work the way yours works. I hate tabs so much I used a software patch to brute force tabs from happening. It saves some space at the top of the window. So I can't open a tab of any sort. If I click on Christian Laporte and "open link in new window" the new window opens but shows the same thing I see here at the website and clicking on the link in the new window does nothing. Does "open link in new window" work correctly for you or just new tab.

This may work:

Right Click his name and hit copy link location;

Open a new window and paste the link location in the address bar... DO NOT hit enter or the arrow to go there yet :

image.thumb.png.70f8f0cecd2b9f398c42bb6168ff60e5.png

Edit the address to only leave the facebook part of the address:

image.thumb.png.29af5657841a1c8a06ed89335ac15785.png

Then hit Enter

On 4/18/2019 at 8:07 PM, sydneyjohn57 said:

This may work:

Right Click his name and hit copy link location;

Open a new window and paste the link location in the address bar... DO NOT hit enter or the arrow to go there yet :

image.thumb.png.70f8f0cecd2b9f398c42bb6168ff60e5.png

Edit the address to only leave the facebook part of the address:

image.thumb.png.29af5657841a1c8a06ed89335ac15785.png

Then hit Enter

Yes if I right click on the name in the post and click on "Copy link Location" then I can paste it anywhere. Thanks I guess that is useful as unfortunately Facebook won't cease to exist any time soon.